Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You guys seriously act like you don‘t know that when I get widely scum read I‘m just Town. Every. Single. Game.

It‘s pissing me off.

Life is wonderful!
I'm mostly just messing. I don't have a particularly strong scum read on you at all, I think some of your behaviour has been "off" and I'm just poking at that for a bit.

Ratchet

The mason claim wasn't a factor. It was when Ratchet jumped right into Drago while he previously said that he hadn't been paying that much attention to the game. I questioned Ratchet in the middle of it then by asking him what made him feel Drago was coming off as forced since I wanted to know if it was any recent post.

He replied saying that it was Drago's tone. I didn't really jive with that reply.

I remember you quoting me earlier on saying that Drago would likely still get killed with his high level activity even with his wrong reads. Considering that, you felt pretty consistent coming after Drago later. However, I didn't entirely agree with your reasoning that him claiming he was indifferent to dying and still wanting to be on the council to influence and help town in his own way was contradictory.

I think it also has to do with your other suspicions on Borto, Fuji, Nana, and misty. You're branching out your net and trying to find as many scum as possible rather than tunneling on one.

@Ratchet this is what Ultra is referring to in case you see this. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :-
I don't really care. My reasons are my reasons, they're valid reasons, and that's the end of it. Not sure why you've tagged me for this, either.

Ratchet

I mean, yeah, being annoyed and pissed does that.

Who do you scum read?

Life is amazing!
I think you vs Drago is not T/T :^)

Aside from that, not much. Not sure how much scum hunting can even be done this phase, with no lynch coming. Also, you being annoyed and/or pissed does not explain why you only have an issue with being pushed once it's pointed out that you would usually have an issue with being pushed as Town. Plus I get to inform a read on Ultra through you, too.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No he was making a point to me, because I said something didn't happen because I misunderstood his statement.
No I read back on the quotes.

And I actually think the people who should be looked at aren’t the ones who targeted drago for being drago like usual, I’d go for the ones that like to sit and say “I don’t like all these people jumping on drago wagon” bullshit. Scum move and then some

@Underworld Broker now that the game is over I can comment on your usually shade my way dearest, just because I’m not talking constantly doesn’t make me scummy or more towny or whatever. Please don’t waste my time with that.

@Baba you can just mind your business with your “I see you but don’t see you” crap. I don’t have to do anything, it’s D0 it’s a waste to waste my time on it really
Nick, I don't know why you think the ones who need to be looked at are the ones who don't like the "People jumping on the Drago wagon". Why do you think so?

In fact, I think it was only Hayumi and me. Don't really understand the reasoning here.

I think you vs Drago is not T/T :^)

Aside from that, not much. Not sure how much scum hunting can even be done this phase, with no lynch coming. Also, you being annoyed and/or pissed does not explain why you only have an issue with being pushed once it's pointed out that you would usually have an issue with being pushed as Town. Plus I get to inform a read on Ultra through you, too.
Well, it is TvT unless he‘s faking Masons. I won‘t play this game as I usually do and I think you can think out loud for me here.

Life is a piece of art!

Status
Not open for further replies.