Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, you not living long means you won't be able to help town once you're dead. So your stated reason for being on the council, that is, that you're just so desperate to help the town win, doesn't jive with your indifference to death.

I noticed past game where dragomir actually is town from past observations. i notice he gets push/strong in day 1.

as for ratchet claiming dragomir wont live long, is sus thing to say.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
2. @Adam 🍎 H
3. @Xlaw H
5. @Kiwipom H
7. @Don DaSlayer H
9. @Worst H
10. @MonkeyD.Luffy H
13. @Light D Lamperouge H
15. @~UwU~ H
16. @Destroya H
17. @Wanji CUCKSMOKE H
18. @Fujishiro H
19. @Yae H
20. @MangoSenpai H
22. @T-Pein™ H
23. @BleakAsh H
26. @Flower H
28. @Dr_Professor83 H
31. @Hayumi H
36. @Gambit H
39. @Midnight Delight H
41. @Cinera H
43. @MUUGEN H
48. @Salah WG H
50. @Zemmi H
51. @Dave H
52. @Baba H
53. @Bortolomeo H
54. @Underworld Broker H

time for the next round of gamberu

I call this game "Speedo Shuffle" which is a shuffle race for the top.
I will shuffle the above player list and each time the top 5 will receive a point. Those 3 players entering the top 5 three times during Speedo Shuffle will receive my vote for council. So lets go!

The tool for this randomization will be: https://www.random.org/lists/

1. 7. @Don DaSlayer H
  2. 36. @Gambit H
  3. 15. @~UwU~ H
  4. 48. @Salah WG H
  5. 52. @Baba H

1. 9. @Worst H
  2. 10. @MonkeyD.Luffy H
  3. 50. @Zemmi H
  4. 18. @Fujishiro H
  5. 28. @Dr_Professor83 H

1. 22. @T-Pein™ H
  2. 15. @~UwU~ H
  3. 53. @Bortolomeo H
  4. 19. @Yae H
  5. 43. @MUUGEN H

1. 53. @Bortolomeo H
  2. 28. @Dr_Professor83 H
  3. 48. @Salah WG H
  4. 52. @Baba H
  5. 50. @Zemmi H

1. 54. @Underworld Broker H
  2. 13. @Light D Lamperouge H
  3. 48. @Salah WG H
  4. 9. @Worst H
  5. 50. @Zemmi H

Zemmi is the first one to receive a Vote!
Salah WG the second one to receive a Vote!

1. 3. @Xlaw H
  2. 31. @Hayumi H
  3. 10. @MonkeyD.Luffy H
  4. 51. @Dave H
  5. 43. @MUUGEN H

1. 5. @Kiwipom H
  2. 22. @T-Pein™ H
  3. 51. @Dave H
  4. 26. @Flower H
  5. 17. @Wanji CUCKSMOKE H

1. 23. @BleakAsh H
  2. 20. @MangoSenpai H
  3. 15. @~UwU~ H
  4. 13. @Light D Lamperouge H
  5. 36. @Gambit H

~UwU~ is the third and final winner!

With that, my votes for council have been decided, congratulations to the winners.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Alii how r u :catpole: i see the whole nf peeps are here, this gonna be fun
And to answer u, I played mafia long time ago but this is my first game in like 2 years so I am rusty and lazy as hell nothing to brag about :catsweat:
I'm good thanks for asking Nana. Hbu?

I've been going around here and there but now I'm settling down a bit ahahah

Yeah a lot of people from NF are here.

It's fine :) you're fresh out to play Mafia. Playing too much can be tiring as you know.

Hope you enjoy playing this one since it's gonna be fun.

I'm feeling pretty lazy too. I'm more interested in the artifacts and stuff like the Abyss and Council.

Maybe next DP we can go dive together in the Abyss to get artifacts :)

My question is, where the hell were these posts several hours ago when I made my first case on Flower? Where was these accusations of zero progression, me not caring, pocketing, tunneling, CWAC, etc. back when I first interacted with her? Why did these come up the moment I become a hot topic and suspected by everyone else? This is very similar to how she acted during the Hunter x Hunter game on NF during D1. The whole day, she never suspected me once, but the moment everyone else started suspecting me, all of a sudden I'm scummy af to her. There's no natural progression. This read is not genuine. It's only done to follow everyone else.
1) You were not here the entire time. I can‘t argue with a person who isn‘t present nor were you my priority back then. It was Borto and Fuji‘s interaction.
Again with the pocketing despite me suspecting her the entire game. I don't know what kinda strategy it is to pocket a player by scum reading them. Pretty counterintuitive if you ask me
That was directed at Ultra, not you.
After this, I don't engage with Flower anymore. When I return and all the mayhem ensues, Flower acts radically different.

First of all, she someway somehow comes to the conclusion that I am pocketing despite having been the strongest accuser of her being scum.
That was Ratchet summarizing your post wrongly and I couldn‘t read them myself because in the time you and Ratchet talked I wrote two longer posts explaining my reads to him, perhaps you should read and look at the time the posts were made.

Also, you compare this to HxH. In HxH I went from Town reading you to wanting to lynch you. Here I never ever read you Town. There was exactly ONE post. Just ONE. That I found Townie from you out of all the 300 you have written. In my first impression list I also have you as can go either way. Comparing me to how I was in HxH is wrong and thus debunked.

Miss me with all that fake bull**** and get a grip already.

Life is wonderful!

And I actually think the people who should be looked at aren’t the ones who targeted drago for being drago like usual, I’d go for the ones that like to sit and say “I don’t like all these people jumping on drago wagon” bullshit. Scum move and then some

@Underworld Broker now that the game is over I can comment on your usually shade my way dearest, just because I’m not talking constantly doesn’t make me scummy or more towny or whatever. Please don’t waste my time with that.

@Baba you can just mind your business with your “I see you but don’t see you” crap. I don’t have to do anything, it’s D0 it’s a waste to waste my time on it really

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
how many layers can we go at a time lol

wait dont go too far ali ur delver rank is still fodder u can die
Thsnk for worrying my man :sweat:

Fortune favours the bold.

I think worst case scenario for 5th Layer is abilites getting self redirected and then be rolecrushed next cycle.

Dying is 6th Layer.

7th Layer is probably locked and you probably need a special Artifact to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.