Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
And I actually think the people who should be looked at arenโ€™t the ones who targeted drago for being drago like usual, Iโ€™d go for the ones that like to sit and say โ€œI donโ€™t like all these people jumping on drago wagonโ€ bullshit. Scum move and then some

@Underworld Broker now that the game is over I can comment on your usually shade my way dearest, just because Iโ€™m not talking constantly doesnโ€™t make me scummy or more towny or whatever. Please donโ€™t waste my time with that.

@Baba you can just mind your business with your โ€œI see you but donโ€™t see youโ€ crap. I donโ€™t have to do anything, itโ€™s D0 itโ€™s a waste to waste my time on it really
where were yall playing? what site

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Thsnk for worrying my man :sweat:

Fortune favours the bold.

I think worst case scenario for 5th Layer is abilites getting self redirected and then be rolecrushed next cycle.

Dying is 6th Layer.

7th Layer is probably locked and you probably need a special Artifact to go there.
ah i see u like to take risks
i'll take it slow and explore everywhere
hope we meet in the abyss one day

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Do you have the abilities to go there?

Fly high to the sky!
It's unrestricted right?

I didn't see anything preventing us from going there.

Except those after effects it seems possible.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
And I actually think the people who should be looked at arenโ€™t the ones who targeted drago for being drago like usual, Iโ€™d go for the ones that like to sit and say โ€œI donโ€™t like all these people jumping on drago wagonโ€ bullshit. Scum move and then some

@Underworld Broker now that the game is over I can comment on your usually shade my way dearest, just because Iโ€™m not talking constantly doesnโ€™t make me scummy or more towny or whatever. Please donโ€™t waste my time with that.

@Baba you can just mind your business with your โ€œI see you but donโ€™t see youโ€ crap. I donโ€™t have to do anything, itโ€™s D0 itโ€™s a waste to waste my time on it really
I don't believe anyone has done that, - Sincerely this old lady.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
ah i see u like to take risks
i'll take it slow and explore everywhere
hope we meet in the abyss one day
I'm taking risks because I want to get that waifu role ahahah.

Nova left me curious.

Although curiosity killed the cat so I hope I won't regret it.

Taking it slow is the safer choice for sure.

We'll meet in the Abyss for sure. We can dive together next time too.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Nah, you need the corresponding Whistle to go to each layer.

Life is wonderful!
Ok I see.

Then from my part we can only go to the 1st layer.

Tell me you can go further down. Or @Zemmi

Status
Not open for further replies.