Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And I actually think the people who should be looked at aren’t the ones who targeted drago for being drago like usual, I’d go for the ones that like to sit and say “I don’t like all these people jumping on drago wagon” bullshit. Scum move and then some

@Underworld Broker now that the game is over I can comment on your usually shade my way dearest, just because I’m not talking constantly doesn’t make me scummy or more towny or whatever. Please don’t waste my time with that.

@Baba you can just mind your business with your “I see you but don’t see you” crap. I don’t have to do anything, it’s D0 it’s a waste to waste my time on it really
where were yall playing? what site

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thsnk for worrying my man :sweat:

Fortune favours the bold.

I think worst case scenario for 5th Layer is abilites getting self redirected and then be rolecrushed next cycle.

Dying is 6th Layer.

7th Layer is probably locked and you probably need a special Artifact to go there.
ah i see u like to take risks
i'll take it slow and explore everywhere
hope we meet in the abyss one day

Zemmi

GodMommie
And I actually think the people who should be looked at aren’t the ones who targeted drago for being drago like usual, I’d go for the ones that like to sit and say “I don’t like all these people jumping on drago wagon” bullshit. Scum move and then some

@Underworld Broker now that the game is over I can comment on your usually shade my way dearest, just because I’m not talking constantly doesn’t make me scummy or more towny or whatever. Please don’t waste my time with that.

@Baba you can just mind your business with your “I see you but don’t see you” crap. I don’t have to do anything, it’s D0 it’s a waste to waste my time on it really
I don't believe anyone has done that, - Sincerely this old lady.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
ah i see u like to take risks
i'll take it slow and explore everywhere
hope we meet in the abyss one day
I'm taking risks because I want to get that waifu role ahahah.

Nova left me curious.

Although curiosity killed the cat so I hope I won't regret it.

Taking it slow is the safer choice for sure.

We'll meet in the Abyss for sure. We can dive together next time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.