Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
@Ekkologix can you make your stance on Flower more clear please?
she has a PR that can make her any aignment

however she is purposely trolling and jestering up the place

shes either baiting votes on her for w.e reason or baiting ppl to quote her or stuff like that

the PR is not what tells her alignment, the gameplay does

and her gameplay is someone who is aksing to be yeeted or invested or smthign

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Sorry @AL sama now that I am done doing what I was doing, I will answer you question. I'm not good at reading Lindl I always see the good in him, I also can take a more relaxed approach to him even if he is scum, because I know he will do his best to make sure he doesn't hurt me, which I knows sounds self centered of me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
During the day, players may make plans and form a team to delve together the following cycle. After forming a team, and agreeing with each other, they can tag the host and confirm their team-up. That night, when submitting action to go into a layer, they also submit the name of their 2 other partners, if all three submit the same things (location & partners), it'll officially form their team. They will canvass together and any artifact found will be shared amongst the group.

this seems to be updated/i didnt read it last time

@Nick @Sallucion

During the day, players may make plans and form a team to delve together the following cycle. After forming a team, and agreeing with each other, they can tag the host and confirm their team-up. That night, when submitting action to go into a layer, they also submit the name of their 2 other partners, if all three submit the same things (location & partners), it'll officially form their team. They will canvass together and any artifact found will be shared amongst the group.

@Nick @Sallucion

Yeah I just noticed it for the first time too.

shes either baiting votes on her for w.e reason or baiting ppl to quote her or stuff like that

Or somebody who just wants to have a little fun.

Novas is evil enough :lusalty: . But I shall never surrender!

D

Dragomir

To begin, my initial suspicion on Flower stemmed from her saying she should be on the council cause of her lack of trust in her own reads.
Flower with her "if I have bad reads, I'll hurt town" thing is so freaking lame and is a really bad excuse to not be part of the council.
I don't really care. I just don't like this bad excuse you're using to justify why you shouldn't. With that logic, you might as well not play mafia anymore because you're afraid your reads might be bad if you're town or you're afraid you'll get outed D1 if you're scum. That's just so whack and no way to play.
That's fine and all. If you don't want to have much responsibility then just say it. This stuff about not trusting your own reads is just dumb and feels like an excuse to avoid said responsibility which sounds scummier as opposed to being upfront about it.
Then, I later expand on this detailing how her playstyle was matching her scum meta. A lack of assertiveness that's normally present in town Flower. What pinged me the most here is the incongruence in her apparent PR. She doesn't want to argue and be chill but multiple times throughout the phase has engaged in arguments and displayed a strong intention to argue. I can provide receipts but I think it's pretty obvious that she has been arguing pretty much this entire phase.
I really do not like Flower. The more I think about it, the scummier she gets. This whole lack of trust in her own reads thing is something scum Flower says that all the time as a way to buddy up with a town read and follow their lead. Additionally, she's been more aloof than normal. There's a tonal aggressiveness that's lacking in her posts. Not assertive enough. She's trying to be in the background and not at the forefront. Town Flower doesn't do backgrounds. She's always at the forefront. And by forefront, I mean on top of shit, not getting suspected.

Apparently, her PR is to not argue but that's super vague. What would count as an argument? A back n forth, a disagreement? Cause if so, we literally just had one earlier. And she even expressed earlier that she wants people to make cases on her so she can respond to them. That's pretty much arguing. Flower is not to be trusted.
Now, after being called out over arguing when she doesn't want to, she deliberately avoids responding to my case using this random excuse that my case requires her to claim
@Flower why aren't you responding to this post? I thought you wanted cases on you so you could counter them? :pepecafe:
I won't be claiming this game and your points pretty much require that.

I will chill :moonwalk:.

This world is too beautiful for pointless arguments.
After this, I don't engage with Flower anymore. When I return and all the mayhem ensues, Flower acts radically different.

First of all, she someway somehow comes to the conclusion that I am pocketing despite having been the strongest accuser of her being scum.
You know I dislike this line of reasoning, though I can accept your premise outside of this.

The rest is fine. I feel like you've brushed over Drago a bit though - he claims to be 85% sure you're town. Have you acknowledged or responded to this?
Could be pocketting. But let me look into this real quick. People keep posting a lot while I write my posts.

Never lose yourself!
Ratchet mistakenly thought I was 85% sure that she was town, and Flower's first thought is pocketing when I've been suspecting her all day long and never once gave her a town lean. I'd like to think a town Flower would be aware of how I stand on her. This leads me to believe that she's fake in her posts and is just saying whatever the hell to add onto the suspicion on me.

This is further iterated when she accuses me of being afraid of interaction with her, even though I made an earlier case on her which she deliberately dodged.
Just saw.

@Dragomir why are you talking ABOUT me like I'm not even here? It should be in your best interest to discuss WITH your scum read if you're Town.

What are you so afraid of?

Don't lose your way.
Those posts were literally made by Drago while I was typing my replies to Ratchet WTF.

Fly higher!
Now, all of a sudden, I'm scummy for tunneling and CWAC.
Tunneling is also a scum thing and looks like CWAC.

Never give up!
Again with the pocketing despite me suspecting her the entire game. I don't know what kinda strategy it is to pocket a player by scum reading them. Pretty counterintuitive if you ask me.
He's either pocketting me or just knows me very well. Given our game history I'm assuming the latter.

Don't walk the wrong path! Let the good spirits guide you.
She then pops out these two paragraphs detailing why my case is bad and how I'm suspicious.
Yeah, imagine this, Drago. Imagine being suspected for not wanting to be on the Council. I never wanted such a thing as Town ever. You don't care. Imagine getting suspected for being calm. Have been like this as Town multiple times. You don't care. I'm contributive, voicing my thoughts, no, you don't care. Just imagine getting suspected for all the same things over and over again, despite having been Town in all the instances in which those suspicions were thrown at you. Literally all your points were debunked by my past plays and the reasons are so old and not even AI anymore. You. Don't. Care. You tunnel me all game for points long debunked and have the audacity to say this s*** rn? Yeah, I'm sorry, but this is just rich coming from you now.

Don't lose your way!
There is zero progression in your read on me, Drago. You're not even properly addressing my points, you're not evaluating ANYTHING. You're pushing the Flower scum narrative like it's an agenda you have and talk to other players about it like your goal is to gather allies for my demise.

Never give up!
My question is, where the hell were these posts several hours ago when I made my first case on Flower? Where was these accusations of zero progression, me not caring, pocketing, tunneling, CWAC, etc. back when I first interacted with her? Why did these come up the moment I become a hot topic and suspected by everyone else? This is very similar to how she acted during the Hunter x Hunter game on NF during D1. The whole day, she never suspected me once, but the moment everyone else started suspecting me, all of a sudden I'm scummy af to her. There's no natural progression. This read is not genuine. It's only done to follow everyone else.

This is why I believe that Flower is scum. If you believe that she is town, please convince me why.

@Lindltaylor @Hayumi @Fujishiro @Ekkologix @Ultra @Baba @Zemmi @Bortolomeo @MangoSenpai @AL sama

@Nick @Sallucion
Glad you can read

yep that sums it up, based on posts we hit too

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
To begin, my initial suspicion on Flower stemmed from her saying she should be on the council cause of her lack of trust in her own reads.

Then, I later expand on this detailing how her playstyle was matching her scum meta. A lack of assertiveness that's normally present in town Flower. What pinged me the most here is the incongruence in her apparent PR. She doesn't want to argue and be chill but multiple times throughout the phase has engaged in arguments and displayed a strong intention to argue. I can provide receipts but I think it's pretty obvious that she has been arguing pretty much this entire phase.

Now, after being called out over arguing when she doesn't want to, she deliberately avoids responding to my case using this random excuse that my case requires her to claim

After this, I don't engage with Flower anymore. When I return and all the mayhem ensues, Flower acts radically different.

First of all, she someway somehow comes to the conclusion that I am pocketing despite having been the strongest accuser of her being scum.

Ratchet mistakenly thought I was 85% sure that she was town, and Flower's first thought is pocketing when I've been suspecting her all day long and never once gave her a town lean. I'd like to think a town Flower would be aware of how I stand on her. This leads me to believe that she's fake in her posts and is just saying whatever the hell to add onto the suspicion on me.

This is further iterated when she accuses me of being afraid of interaction with her, even though I made an earlier case on her which she deliberately dodged.

Now, all of a sudden, I'm scummy for tunneling and CWAC.

Again with the pocketing despite me suspecting her the entire game. I don't know what kinda strategy it is to pocket a player by scum reading them. Pretty counterintuitive if you ask me.

She then pops out these two paragraphs detailing why my case is bad and how I'm suspicious.

My question is, where the hell were these posts several hours ago when I made my first case on Flower? Where was these accusations of zero progression, me not caring, pocketing, tunneling, CWAC, etc. back when I first interacted with her? Why did these come up the moment I become a hot topic and suspected by everyone else? This is very similar to how she acted during the Hunter x Hunter game on NF during D1. The whole day, she never suspected me once, but the moment everyone else started suspecting me, all of a sudden I'm scummy af to her. There's no natural progression. This read is not genuine. It's only done to follow everyone else.

This is why I believe that Flower is scum. If you believe that she is town, please convince me why.

@Lindltaylor @Hayumi @Fujishiro @Ekkologix @Ultra @Baba @Zemmi @Bortolomeo @MangoSenpai @AL sama
drago im sorry i literally wont have the energy to dig up stuff and answer u

we'll solve this game 100% with mechanics and abilities

u need to calm down lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

Her PR bugs me but for a very different reason, especially the can't argue part, for reasons.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
drago im sorry i literally wont have the energy to dig up stuff and answer u

we'll solve this game 100% with mechanics and abilities

u need to calm down lol
Please don't discourage him from trying to work on his reads. I actually like the thoughts he has been putting together this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.