Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
‎
It's more of a gut feeling.

Feel like she's dug her hole way too deep, and that there surely are some who are trying to capitalize on this.

I've seen flower fake her annoyed/ angry attitude before, I wouldn't put it past her.

There's not really much resistance here, and even if it was, flower's teammates wouldn't go out of their way to pitch in for her.

this is tinfoil but I think Usopp among the sus people tbh, he feels way too much of a diplomat here. I think Usopp is defending Flower because he knows she's town, and in the not so unlikely case flower gets offed, Usopp will look good for trying to defend her.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
4th layer is going to be fun. Welcome Welcome.
You guys going there too? Your group is Nick - Ekko - you right?

Lol that'll be fun. We might even end up in a chat [Seeker Camp] at night. How fun it'll be.

I mean, what do you expect me to say? All you said was "scum could use reasoning Ratchet used to push suspicion easily" which doesn't make what I said invalid. Furthermore, the idea that it's just a throwaway argument I'm making kind of loses its validity when it is just about the only meaningful suspicion I've expressed on anyone so far. Context which is apparently lost on you.
I honestly don't think I've lost the context of it, though. At least I don't think so. It just reminded me so much of your push on Conq in the turbo game we played as well. Maybe I'm creating a false equivalency here too if I truly have lost the context like you say.

Well, alright then.

Status
Not open for further replies.