Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we return to the present I am really curious to see Orochi's reaction to Big Mom being here. I imagine that unlike Kaido she would not hesitate to disrespect and intimidate the cowardly shogun.
Last time we saw Orochi in the present time he was at Onigashima having a good time, when it comes to Big Mom disrespecting and intimidating Orochi you should keep that expectation low as there is still a slight chance that Big Mom and Orochi are actually getting along.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
who does wanna see Orochi killed in such a cruel way as well ?
Just let someone mention Orochi gave the smile
Fruit to killer and Kidd will enjoy to crush every head of him, step by step, very slow and cruel until the main head is alone and when he begs for mercy and help, Kidd will whisper, no, you are alone, forever, the he will burry him alive in tons of steel, deep in the sa.

J

Jo_Ndule

Just let someone mention Orochi gave the smile
Fruit to killer and Kidd will enjoy to crush every head of him, step by step, very slow and cruel until the main head is alone and when he begs for mercy and help, Kidd will whisper, no, you are alone, forever, the he will burry him alive in tons of steel, deep in the sa.
If orochi meets Kidd
Orochi is dead for sure

Worst

Custom title
Last time we saw Orochi in the present time he was at Onigashima having a good time, when it comes to Big Mom disrespecting and intimidating Orochi you should keep that expectation low as there is still a slight chance that Big Mom and Orochi are actually getting along.
I'm curious if Kaido nowadays gives some f*** about Orochi or he's just keeping him alive to "hide" his pirate life to Wano's people/WG.....Orochi's role in this is enigmatic cuz Currently his only purpose is to die xD

J

Jo_Ndule

Like I said last time, if there was a midgen that would be Kaido's near equal, it would be Oden

Each top pirate had/has 2 dudes that are his main pirate rivals in the past or current :

Roger had WB and Shiki
Kaido has BM and had Oden
Shanks had Teach and Mihawk
Luffy has Kidd and Law

I'm curious if Kaido nowadays gives some f*** about Orochi or he's just keeping him alive to "hide" his pirate life to Wano's people/WG.....Orochi's role in this is enigmatic cuz Currently his only purpose is to die xD
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the Calamities in reality dislike Orochi and that one of them at some point snap at him after he tried to command the Calamity near the end of Wano arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.