Status
Not open for further replies.
So D0 you have two tasks:

1) Find a partner for life. Ask someone out, and if they say yes, then you and them should tag the host and let him know.
2) You should also vote for 3 players you think you want to see on the council (Yes, you can self vote too)

What is the council?
- The council is a group of 10 players with the most votes who meet up on odd nights and talk at night. They can decide an extra night lynch on a player they think is suspicious. Basically it's a mechanism that helps town more.
Who are the options until now?

Disagree here just from personal experience. I've pushed the incentive of those pushing other players when I find them to be wrong before as town. Don't think this is all that alignment indicative tbh.
Kinda hard to take it seriously when you’d be one of those people, but you can give names of who you think should be pushed from the group unless it’s just ratchet. Haven’t really seen you push one really that much even ratchet. It was barely a back and forth really

So D0 you have two tasks:

1) Find a partner for life. Ask someone out, and if they say yes, then you and them should tag the host and let him know.
2) You should also vote for 3 players you think you want to see on the council (Yes, you can self vote too)

What is the council?
- The council is a group of 10 players with the most votes who meet up on odd nights and talk at night. They can decide an extra night lynch on a player they think is suspicious. Basically it's a mechanism that helps town more.
so the council is like the double edged blade hun? the one with the most influence sways the decision to their favor tpwn or not.. and in the opening i didn't read any "serial killers" so its just Town vs Scum with no " vigilante's"

D

Dragomir

the fabulous trio idk lol
Sounds good.
Really drago first layer? where is the spirit????:tchpepe:
I ain't taking risks on D0 when I don't even know my role lmao.
layer 6 looks fun
either win it all or you don't have to read 200 pages of mafia anymore
:shame:
Lmfaoooo :catpole: I don't mind this
:shocking: fr?

Let's gooooo :queenmoji:

Don't chicken out @Dragomir :kata:
What is wrong with you two? :believe:

I just want some easy peasy milk and cookies from the first layer and y'all want me to get killed. :shame:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
How do we become partners? By submitting a PM or announcing to the host in the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.