Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Kinda hard to take it seriously when you’d be one of those people, but you can give names of who you think should be pushed from the group unless it’s just ratchet. Haven’t really seen you push one really that much even ratchet. It was barely a back and forth really
Yeah, I'm not really in the mood to actively push players right now. Other players that come to mind are Borto, Fuji, and maybe Baba. For vigs I'd probably just start by shooting down the inactives.

N

Noctis

Well my suggestion was basically to not just only vote your town reads for the council but to also vote your scum reads, it will give more room for discussion between councils and possible attempt from them to try to manipulate the council. I feel like it's more rewarding this way then just simply voting for your town reads

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We can have more than 2 peoples in our diving team?
Yes. The partner system is different than the diving team.

Basically you choose a partner for life this day phase. The diving team is optional. You can form a team and dive into the abyss or go solo. If you want to form a team, then it needs to have 3 players in it (you included)

How do we become partners? By submitting a PM or announcing to the host in the thread?
You become partners by asking the person you want to partner with in the thread. If they say yes, then you tag the host and let him know.

Just ask the person out tbh.

Sad to see I am not on that list after my dope performance last weeb game. :sadge:
If it makes you happy, I think Kagu and Sallu wanted to vote you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.