Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Drago X Flower was a juicy situation for some to grab. You can score easy points by playing a side you want. It was mostly couple bickering until Ultra and Ratchet came when it really got messy.

Then Drago claim and ultra goes full 180 taking drago's word for granted where he knows that claim isn't as safe to warrant such sudden change. I guess he saw writing on the wall and switched stance.

Ratchet said he was messing around which i think it is bs.

Ekko was opportunistic trying to mend shit
Hold the phone now. Because we had a direct conversation about this earlier. And you mostly balked when I asked if you had a problem with what I was saying.

Now you're implying that I'm being sneaky or something.

First off - what makes Mason an unreliable claim? There are scenarios where such a claim warrants doubt, but in this context, I think it deserves some benefit. But that wasn't even my main point.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hold the phone now. Because we had a direct conversation about this earlier. And you mostly balked when I asked if you had a problem with what I was saying.

First off - what makes Mason an unreliable claim? There are scenarios where such a claim warrants doubt, but in this context, I think it deserves some benefit. But that wasn't even my main point.
I like your tone and decisiveness. Welcome to tacore

I’ll be seeing you tonight

I am not implying. I am saying you are

I said your development isn't bad, but not good either.

And benefit i have given, you gave a full on guardian angel

Status
Not open for further replies.