Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

and drago was co host

nonetheless I m pointing out a possibility rather then blindly trusting it
It wasn't my idea in last weebs to have a role with night-talk in the game, so saying I was the co-host is a moot point since it was Nova's idea. Ekko is obviously telling the truth here. Doubting him is dumb. It literally makes no sense for him to be lying. I'm not sure what you're getting at here, Al.

You forget I haven't played in a looong time and have very little time on hand. I signed up when I was still studying, now I got a full time job and am a translator on the side. I try to read when I am online but don't expect me to do anything clutch this game.

Might sub out too. I just don't see how I can contribute at all, but I think nova is already in a tight spot with subs so I am still considering staying in.

I believe I have been clear about that right off the bat. If I haven't let it be clear now.
Nice,
Congratz

I never really enjoyed football myself, to watch anyway.

It's one thing to play, but not a big fan of the sports itself.
Its a sport that is less flashy than American Football so I kinda get why some people would prefer the later over the former. But once you get into it I find it to be a more technical sport overall, and can be enjoyable if you watch the right teams.

Plus the atmosphere during grand events like the Champions League or the World Cup is to be experienced imo.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You forget I haven't played in a looong time and have very little time on hand. I signed up when I was still studying, now I got a full time job and am a translator on the side. I try to read when I am online but don't expect me to do anything clutch this game.

Might sub out too. I just don't see how I can contribute at all, but I think nova is already in a tight spot with subs so I am still considering staying in.

I believe I have been clear about that right off the bat. If I haven't let it be clear now.
Don't let the weakness consume you

See through to the end, and let me save you..

All will be great when DIO's world is here

I mean we're 260 pages in but the receipts are there, saying I was defending Drago is such an uncharitable interpretation I'd say it's basically just an outright lie as anyone with reading comprehension would see I was dabbing on Muugen instead.

I could just as easily make the argument that you were white knighting him, and that would make more sense.

I am calling you out for coming up with complete bullshit. And propagating it to another player, but not when you addressed me, because you were "tired" to respond to my post.
Muugen is smart enough to make his own decisions. I doubt a player of my calibre can influence him. Interesting to note you think otherwise

You're free to disagree with me, but what you're doing here is assigning something to my posts which has nothing to do with my point - implying I'm white knighting Drago - which I wasn't doing whatsoever.
I got the feeling you are

It reeks of opportunism. You're counting the score instead of actually thinking about what I'm saying or what's going on, reducing it to "Oh Ultra was being mean to Drago...wait now he's defending him thats InTeReStInG"
See this is interesting. I hold no sway over the game, i have 0 power and you are in way better position than i am. Yet you are so bothered what little insignificant me thinks.

If you trully think what i said is false, you would brush it off. Not worth the time, but the fact this shit bothers you so much apparently just shows i struck a nerve. D1 is gonna be interesting AF for you and me

Dont leave us Misty, the cat league would suffer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.