Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Is there benefits to these teams ?
You can share the artefacts which your team gets among yourselves so suppose you don't want to do the work and you trust your partner, they can share some of the things with you.
Also suppose one of you have a high ranking whistle, then that will be used first which gives you a higher chance of winning.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I guess it depends on people, Ive been practicing all kinds of sports all my life so It is a subject of interest to me.
Well it's not exactly uncommon to like sports, and like I said playing sports and watching them on TV are two different things for me.

I'm just a weeb and gamer through and through

Where is the space for being a sportsfan as well?

I, DIO, already have all of my needs covered

Jesus man, are you still responding to me? Why are you so triggered? Literally nothing changed with me and muugen talking.

You are literally digging your hole here
"You're Triggered Dude!"

literally all you've had to say. Disappointing to say the least. I was getting the idea that you were someone who could have a conversation with, but like the rest you have turned to beating on your chest like an ape when confronted with the cold truth.

How am I digging my hole? Do tell.

"You're Triggered Dude!"

literally all you've had to say. Disappointing to say the least. I was getting the idea that you were someone who could have a conversation with, but like the rest you have turned to beating on your chest like an ape when confronted with the cold truth.

How am I digging my hole? Do tell.
I honestly expected more from you. I heard stories that you are good. But 1 post and you are triggered enough to write 6 flustered responses to me. I am a literally nobody this game and i can get you to this level of bickering

So weak you needed to respond to it like someone poked a sore spot
Is there some expectation here that I shouldn't try and question wrongful and ill founded accusations? That's just not my style, and my reaction doesn't make you look any less like shit. You can pretend it it, but when the chickens come home to roost, and we actually get to lynch people, this isn't going to hold up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.