Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why don't you want to explain to Lind your PoV and how you're right? Why so dismissive?
Because Lind's points offer no room for me to explain further. Lind has decided the very core of my argument is scummy. Okay. No need to discuss that further. I explained this to him later. If anything, I'd argue he is the one being dismissive of me.

Is there some expectation here that I shouldn't try and question wrongful and ill founded accusations? That's just not my style, and my reaction doesn't make you look any less like shit. You can pretend it it, but when the chickens come home to roost, and we actually get to lynch people, this isn't going to hold up for you.
The only thing your response does is make me feel like I was spot on right. And I'll give it to you. You are probably able to get my lynched, especially with how little activity I can give rn. But when I flip town, it's not me looking like shit anymore.

I honestly expected more from you. I heard stories that you are good. But 1 post and you are triggered enough to write 6 flustered responses to me. I am a literally nobody this game and i can get you to this level of bickering
I am not triggered whatsoever. I am not afraid to admit when I'm mad, or irritated. I smelled blood in the water when I read your post, and when questioned you have squirmed quite a bit. And instead of having an honest conversation you are trying to deflect by mischaracterizing my play in multiple ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.