Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Bro I haven’t even read a single reading from my classes since Jan 10
No way I’m reading all that 😭
Gimme a tldr
>Flower has stated multiple times that she can't trust her reads which is why she shouldn't be on the council. I find that to be a weak excuse to avoid the council.
>She was aloof and lacked assertiveness.
These two points are reminiscent of Flower's scum meta. She tends to act like she's not as good as she actually is and follows the lead of someone else when she is scum.
>She apparently has a PR where she can't argue, but she has been arguing throughout this entire phase and even told me to make a case on her so she can counter it. But, when I did make that case earlier, instead of responding, she ignores it and says that my case would require her to claim. Something that does not make sense to me.

Fast-forward several hours, I became a top suspect in the thread, and out of nowhere, Flower starts going on the offensive against me, joining the others in their suspicion. She never suspected me at any point in the game earlier and refused to respond to my earlier case. But the moment everyone else is suspecting me, she starts doing it too. In a game on NF, she did this exact same thing when she was scum and I was town. Never suspected me a single time. The moment I get heat from everyone else, she joins in the fray.

You still don't understand?

What i said was nothing, it posed no danger to you and still doesn't, if you didn't brought it up no one would even talk about it. It would be forgotten like a fart in the wind.

But it didn't happen, you are still here trying to argue about it. That only means it bothers you, for what reason - still to be decided. One small non worthy comment is enough to get this reaction.

Those that build high falls forget to build strong foundations. And you are showing major weakness right now. If what is said is trully wrong you will show it so as the time goes and not waste time and energy bickering.

Do you now understand why you look bad?
Finally we have found something to agree on wholeheartedly, you are no threat to me whatsoever.

Joking aside, I saw from you what looked like a dishonest remark about me in this game, and dishonesty is a fundamental aspect of the game. That you were reading me as null doesn't really matter, to me anyway, it's more about how you mischaracterized my response rather than taking issue with it.

I wouldn't have taken nearly as much issue if you made an honest critique, say, to do with how I went after Muugen. It's that you said I was white knighting for Drago, which not only I didn't do, but when I called you out for it earlier you backed off, only to repeat it again.

I am not actually convinced I look bad. I have a pretty good track record as town, and generally this is reflective of my approach, which is to call out people when I see something I don't like. You insisting I look bad does not actually mean I do. Perhaps you will prove me wrong though!

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm planning to take a long break after this game, so I might as well go all out here. I'm a try-hard. I always like to do my best.

I have always wondered what so bad with try-hards, is it really that bad for one to do their best at something they are doing.

I would get it, if they were using it to beat up on people not as good as they are but overall I think it's good for people do their absolute best at whatever they are doing.

Maybe I don't fully understand the meaning of the word either xD

>Flower has stated multiple times that she can't trust her reads which is why she shouldn't be on the council. I find that to be a weak excuse to avoid the council.
>She was aloof and lacked assertiveness.
These two points are reminiscent of Flower's scum meta. She tends to act like she's not as good as she actually is and follows the lead of someone else when she is scum.
>She apparently has a PR where she can't argue, but she has been arguing throughout this entire phase and even told me to make a case on her so she can counter it. But, when I did make that case earlier, instead of responding, she ignores it and says that my case would require her to claim. Something that does not make sense to me.

Fast-forward several hours, I became a top suspect in the thread, and out of nowhere, Flower starts going on the offensive against me, joining the others in their suspicion. She never suspected me at any point in the game earlier and refused to respond to my earlier case. But the moment everyone else is suspecting me, she starts doing it too. In a game on NF, she did this exact same thing when she was scum and I was town. Never suspected me a single time. The moment I get heat from everyone else, she joins in the fray.
All your points aside, Flower’s gone down on my towny list. How did sis supposedly town read me the whole game, and then during the time I was sleeping, when asked about reads, she said that among the top posters she finds me, Ekko, and Fuji scummy. But I barely posted anything since she “town read” me, so what happened in between then and now for her to do a 360 on what she was just saying when I asked her earlier why she was avoiding giving a read on me like she always does.

:giogio:

Status
Not open for further replies.