Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
>Flower has stated multiple times that she can't trust her reads which is why she shouldn't be on the council. I find that to be a weak excuse to avoid the council.
>She was aloof and lacked assertiveness.
These two points are reminiscent of Flower's scum meta. She tends to act like she's not as good as she actually is and follows the lead of someone else when she is scum.
>She apparently has a PR where she can't argue, but she has been arguing throughout this entire phase and even told me to make a case on her so she can counter it. But, when I did make that case earlier, instead of responding, she ignores it and says that my case would require her to claim. Something that does not make sense to me.

Fast-forward several hours, I became a top suspect in the thread, and out of nowhere, Flower starts going on the offensive against me, joining the others in their suspicion. She never suspected me at any point in the game earlier and refused to respond to my earlier case. But the moment everyone else is suspecting me, she starts doing it too. In a game on NF, she did this exact same thing when she was scum and I was town. Never suspected me a single time. The moment I get heat from everyone else, she joins in the fray.
she said she cant trust her reads in that turbo and was town. its not alignment indicative

not wanting to be in council is weird af tho. the discussion is what matters. not being right or wrong in reads. that bothers me

also if the PR is fake we auto lynch her. its not debatable at the point

D

Dragomir

I have always wondered what so bad with try-hards, is it really that bad for one to do their best at something they are doing.

I would get it, if they were using it to beat up on people not as good as they are but overall I think it's good for people do their absolute best at whatever they are doing.

Maybe I don't fully understand the meaning of the word either xD
Yeah, I don't get it either. It's always used in a negative way, when it's really a positive thing. What's wrong with working really hard and always wanting to do your best? I feel disappointed in myself if I don't give my full effort.
All your points aside, Flower’s gone down on my towny list. How did sis supposedly town read me the whole game, and then during the time I was sleeping, when asked about reads, she said that among the top posters she finds me, Ekko, and Fuji scummy. But I barely posted anything since she β€œtown read” me, so what happened in between then and now for her to do a 360 on what she was just saying when I asked her earlier why she was avoiding giving a read on me like she always does.

:giogio:
Oh, that's bad. Flower's list of scummy things continues.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
All your points aside, Flower’s gone down on my towny list. How did sis supposedly town read me the whole game, and then during the time I was sleeping, when asked about reads, she said that among the top posters she finds me, Ekko, and Fuji scummy. But I barely posted anything since she β€œtown read” me, so what happened in between then and now for her to do a 360 on what she was just saying when I asked her earlier why she was avoiding giving a read on me like she always does.

:giogio:
bring that up to the council in day 1
:judgepepe

Lindl, I don't know why but I get a feeling you are scum, same with Ultra, perhaps even buddies in the same scum team. Can't quite put my finger on it though, got no evidence, just throwing it out here.
You really didn't.
I think this is generally know as an impression or a gut feeling.

But I am done arguing about this. I hate arguing and this afternoon is pretty much the only day I get to enjoy the game so I won't ruin it for myself with any more arguments about one post about a feeling I was getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.