Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point a claim wouldn’t even matter from him for a SRM game there’s no way in hell they’re both plain vanilla masons lol

they’re obviously hiding their actual abilities

If anyone We’re to claim D0 it would be someone like miller not masons.

this is some worse gameplay than betatier

Do you have any abilities?

we’d be to op even if we were actually vanillas
Is there uh, purpose to this question, Mugen?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Exactly my point a claim wouldn’t even matter from him for a SRM game there’s no way in hell they’re both plain vanilla masons lol

they’re obviously hiding their actual abilities

If anyone We’re to claim D0 it would be someone like miller not masons.

this is some worse gameplay than betatier

Do you have any abilities?

we’d be to op even if we were actually vanillas
we would own with the bad cop, good cop approach lol

D

Dragomir

I think you guys can now understand why I wanted to be on the council so bad, because as a confirmed townie, it'd be of great benefit to have one there. I had in my mind from the start to claim masons to get both me and Tris on the council since that's the easiest and quickest way to do it. But Tris said she'd be too busy to be on the council, so I decided not to. And then everything else happened in the past 15 pages. I hope things make sense to you guys now.

AL sama

Red Haired
al sama even if this is D0 ppl can still say who theyd like to see lynched if there was a lynch

since this game is big ppl can give their top 5 scum leans and who theyd place a vote on

i think we did similar stuff in the genshin game where ppl named like 3 top scum leans after i asked

ofc not everyone has posted yet but from the ppl who have posted who has the least townie performance so far

wow tired of writing more than 25 words lmao
I think we misunderstood each other

I was talking about how voting wouldn't help this phase

Okay I am skipping stuff cause I am super busy, but this is my thoughts rn

Drago should tbh just claim by now. We should be able to protect him if it makes sense. He already drew a massive target on his back.

Lindl, I don't know why but I get a feeling you are scum, same with Ultra, perhaps even buddies in the same scum team. Can't quite put my finger on it though, got no evidence, just throwing it out here.

Zem seems fine. Flower seems fine too, at least I'm praying it is.

Dont think I've read enough other posts yet of other people, or at least noted anything of importance.

Just throwing weird stuff out, do with it as you will

hi ekko

also lind i still have to skimm over some pages to get at least an idea whats been going on early in the game

tho i have to mention that babas post seemed like fake contribution and role fishing towards flower iirc

will have to iso him

i dont like that nick had almost no presence at all and just shows up every now and then

fuji needs to post or i need to have a bit more time to iso him

i dont know what to think of ratchet yet

im neutral on blue so far

and im tired i hope u kno that

hi ekko

also lind i still have to skimm over some pages to get at least an idea whats been going on early in the game

tho i have to mention that babas post seemed like fake contribution and role fishing towards flower iirc

will have to iso him

i dont like that nick had almost no presence at all and just shows up every now and then

fuji needs to post or i need to have a bit more time to iso him

i dont know what to think of ratchet yet

im neutral on blue so far

and im tired i hope u kno that
Do you have a PR?

:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.