Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had extra abilities which he is not disclosing...is there any reason for you to drag it out in open?

You dabbed on him hard for claiming D0 and then I see you blatantly role fishing, which is also bad. I'm at least going to ask you about it.
he didnt claim when I first went after him I said he should claim at that point and even if he did for D0 there would be no real way to confirm without waiting a few cycles stop trying to use your fallacies as a nudge in my direction ultra,

please do go into detail how it’s bad and use my actual wording and not your misinterpretation here.

I can fall into a barrel of tar, get a cut on rusty metal and contract tetanus while being screamed at by a fat mermaid and i could still name like 4 ways how come a Mason claim can be bad
To elaborate, I'm not saying there's 0 chance a mason claim can be faked. Default assumption is that it's pretty decent claim, though, as the other assumption is two mafia tying themselves together, and risk being counterclaimed, quite risky.

HOWEVER

I fail to see anything Drago and his buddy could put forth, as additional info, that trumps the reliability of a mason claim.

Therefore Muugen rolefishing in this circumstance is categorically, always bad.

Mugen he claimed *Mason*. If he's hiding something, you have to prove why he'd be doing that as scum as opposed to just keeping his cards close, and furthermore, any additional info he has is not likely to make his claim more solid than mason, so I fail to see how this inquiry benefits town. If you doubt him after a mason claim you should already have enough to work with.
why are you protecting him.

you sure came quick to their defense.

D

Dragomir

One was town the other was a 3rd party with a different win con
There’s many other scenarios in which a mason can be not town specially in a weeb game as beky said but you good for now I don’t need to hear more about your role
That isn't masons then. Masons have to be the same alignment. If the players are different alignments then they're neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.