Status
Not open for further replies.
baba is that all u have to contribute

tired of seeing this and having to put in effort actually typing that
I apologize I wasn't aware the day was ending in next 5 minutes. I just came 15mins ago to play broker, let me get the feel of things first. The only posts I have read is from where I've started posting. What do you wanna know?

Please do tag me next time or I might miss your posts

I don't know if you've read Drago's posts, but he said that he has no abilities. Meaning his claim is something we just have to take at face value if we want to believe him.

It can't be an IC reveal either since, again, no abilities. So him claiming doesn't help him anyway since Novas definitely took lots of creative liberties designing our roles to the point that abilities, and flavor won't help us at all.

It's unfortunate, but Drago just painted a target on his back and we most likely can't do anything about it without using abilities to confirm him.

Unless Drago has something extraordinary to save him, I don't think his claim helps us at all.
Exactly my point a claim wouldn’t even matter from him for a SRM game there’s no way in hell they’re both plain vanilla masons lol

they’re obviously hiding their actual abilities

If anyone We’re to claim D0 it would be someone like miller not masons.

this is some worse gameplay than betatier
I am masons with him. He is town.

Drago didn’t wanna reject Hayumi. So I chose Rayan.
Do you have any abilities?
why can’t we be masons
we’d be to op even if we were actually vanillas

Status
Not open for further replies.