Status
Not open for further replies.
If Flower is faking something then it has to be her PR because she swapped between two different ones in my eyes, at first she was RPing Solaire then she went with Don Kanongi.
I think the post restriction angle is probably the weakest one imaginable.

Because working backwards from the assumption she is lying, mafia has little incentive to pretend they have a post restriction from the get go, it's very tiresome.

Regardless of alignment I'm willing to bet she has some PR. She could be lying about specific details, or, she could have just arrived at the line of "what counts as breaking my post restriction" over time, meeting the minimum requirements before the host punishes her.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
This is the weird thing about Flower and when it comes to her PR. From my pov, at first I thought it was an absolute lie and she was pretending, but then from my pov.....it was so similar.... that I figure it might be a troll host on us. I should say it's similar but doesnt' seem exactly the same. You guys read between the lines there if you want.

So I really don't know what to make of it tbh.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
That being said though, Flower's PR is really vague as to what it actually is.

I recall Odd mentioning something about a calendar and Flower said that it was that

I don't recall when this happened, but I do recall there was an excange like this that happened

I think the post restriction angle is probably the weakest one imaginable.

Because working backwards from the assumption she is lying, mafia has little incentive to pretend they have a post restriction from the get go, it's very tiresome.
Faking a PR as mafia may make you look townie though.

Regardless of alignment I'm willing to bet she has some PR. She could be lying about specific details, or, she could have just arrived at the line of "what counts as breaking my post restriction" over time, meeting the minimum requirements before the host punishes her.
Yeah, I can see that. Would explain why her early long posts devolved into motivational quotes.

Let's continue with what Broker said if there isn't much else to discuss. Tell who we would want to lynch today if we could, I would avoid talking about how much town you think someone is in it though.
It's a pretty good idea, I must not have read the pages where she suggested that.

I would probably be okay with a Flower lynch, cause I feel it would give us the most info and Drago has a point on her in my view.

Alternatively, it would probably be Ekko for me. He feels off to me, not half as aggressive as usual. May also be d0 laziness though, so I am not reading too much into it. Again simply a feeling.

This is the weird thing about Flower and when it comes to her PR. From my pov, at first I thought it was an absolute lie and she was pretending, but then from my pov.....it was so similar.... that I figure it might be a troll host on us. I should say it's similar but doesnt' seem exactly the same. You guys read between the lines there if you want.

So I really don't know what to make of it tbh.
You are very indecisive this game :kriwhat:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I haven't read the last 270 pages

well, let's see...
Drago town to me for now. Naomi and Kaguya seem okay
Fuji,Flower and Ekko sus
Fuji is not playing like usual his reasonings were ummm okay I guess but I would be wary.
Flower for being Flower, that's very damn scummy
ekko is just guts tho, nothing solid
bleakash's posts were all like hey guys pat attention to me I am very unable to read the opening post, hey look at me why are you not looking- kinda posts. very sus
Rej is bullshiting idk what he is doing like he is bullshitting and he tagged everyone wtf is that strategy. like look at me I am bullshitting

are ryu kishi and gambit even playing btw?
Tbh the bleakash read is very unique. I did not pay much attention to him at all, but your reason for suspecting him is funny lol.

Ngl, he's kinda new as a player. So that might be overwhelming him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.