Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

A

ardym

Since Oden plot occurred I feel like Zoro will finish what he started and land the final blow.
na not gonna happen while i don't mind that Luffy and zoro fight together but it will not happen since there is King there who is a swordman. Zoro wanna be the greatest swordman , so he has to fight a swordman it is as simple as that.
even Mr, Kaku , Picka , Killer , and Zombie Ryuma most if not all of his opponents has swords or similar weapons
Post automatically merged:

i know many thinks Zoro has to slay a Kaido because he can transform to a Dragon or he is a dragon, and Ryuma slayed a Dragon.
the answer is easy 1st he already did that in PH and 2nd in chapter 969 Kaido and Orochi both were called snakes.
. Zoro has to revenge Yasuie so he will slay the snake Orochi.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
na not gonna happen while i don't mind that Luffy and zoro fight together but it will not happen since there is King there who is a swordman. Zoro wanna be the greatest swordman , so he has to fight a swordman it is as simple as that.
even Mr, Kaku , Picka , Killer , and Zombie Ryuma most if not all of his opponents has swords or similar weapons
Post automatically merged:

i know many thinks Zoro has to slay a Kaido because he can transform to a Dragon or he is a dragon, and Ryuma slayed a Dragon.
the answer is easy 1st he already did that in PH and 2nd in chapter 969 Kaido and Orochi both were called snakes.
. Zoro has to revenge Yasuie so he will slay the snake Orochi.
If he was gonna slay orochi why didnt he get the ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi
Do people not have a brain smh.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This is an insane theory that took a ton of research and questioning, but after days of arguing with myself, I genuinely cannot think of anybody on Wano other than Zoro & Kidd who can finish the job and kill Kaido.. and the fact of the matter is, there is far more buildup and reasoning to suggest that Zoro will be the one who land the final killing blow.

Check it out and let me know how absurd it sounds.. I'm really really sold on this theory.
:cheers:awesome theory fam, you convinced me

Yes! I think that is extremely likely, I'm talking 90% Zoro is instrumental in the battle against Kaido, as far as Zoro killing Kaido goes I do have my minor doubts but I sitll think that as well can be done well if executed nicely.
I feel like Oda is too much of a genius to channel so many energies into Oden to allow someone else other than a swordsman to finish what he started.

At least from my perspective.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Just a neat idea:
Luffy will beat Kaido, but Zoro will execute Kaido in the aftermath, Kaido will find a pathetic and painful end because Luffy might not be able to kill him. Zoro might know what pain is and might respect Kaido's suffering. This could be a motivational trigger to perform the executing slash. :finally:

Just a neat idea:
Luffy will beat Kaido, but Zoro will execute Kaido in the aftermath, Kaido will find a pathetic and painful end because Luffy might not be able to kill him. Zoro might know what pain is and might respect Kaido's suffering. This could be a motivational trigger to perform the executing slash. :finally:
Possible but I feel like Luffy can't one man Kaido. Zoro will play a very fundamental role

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sure he'll kill him, just like how Buggy will become PK, Usopp will beat Shanks, and Robin will get screen time :feelsokeman:
Considering Oda's sense of humor, I dont think that Buggy becoming PK is out of question. Who thought he would be a Warlord...
Considering king of the coast ripping Shanks arm off and Usopp defeating Bullet, would it be a surprise?
Robin screen time is inevitable.
So yeah, Zoro killing Kaido is a pretty likely solution how to permanently deal with Kaido.