Character Discussion The vanity in Roronoa Zoro's approach to his dream.

Name notable swordmen that Zoro best so far? Zero

Luffy beat 10 notable pirates so far + 2 more to come

You guys really can't see it that Oda treated WSS dream & goal very cheaply
The only notable sword user he gets to beat happens to not be swordman.

I always said it, Oda doesn't care about WSS that much or else Zoro would be beating top Samurai or swordmen but nope
Did Luffy also tackle Hakai and save the world or was he too busy having Kaido label his performance as shallow?

I don't deny Current Luffy has turned massively more potent but I don't see the Zoro downplay being legit but biased here.

Did Luffy also tackle Hakai and save the world or was he too busy having Kaido label his performance as shallow?

I don't deny Current Luffy has turned massively more potent but I don't see the Zoro downplay being legit but biased here.
7 stages of grief: Stage 1 -Denial

Go read/watch ruroni kenshin and you'll see some of the principles of swordsmanship not explained or ignored in one piece. I am too lazy to write everything out for you.
Can’t I say the opposite as well, in one piece there exists a swordsmanship technique called the breath of all things that allows swordsmen to tap into their inner spiritual power and connect to the rhythm of nature so they can cut any object they want to cut but also not cut any object they don’t want to cut.

why isn’t this is in Kenshin? Hmmm? Why doesn’t Kenshin know the breath of all things? This is a fundamental of swordsmanship in the One piece universe right? Why isnt it being utilized by Kenshin? Booooo. Kenshin has low tier swordsmanship principles… He can’t even cut steel

Do you see? Do you understand why I told you to explain what you mean by “swordsmanship IN ONE PIECE”? And what exactly you think Zoro should know or not know about ONE PIECE SWORDSMANSHIP

Do you want to try this again? Want me to help reset the argument for you? Okay. I will

what makes Mihawk the greatest swordsman in one piece and why isn’t Zoro already on the path to be the greatest? Like does Mihawk know your Kenshin Himura Battousai techniques? No. At best that’s Cavendish from Dressrosa’s nonsense and it’s LOW TIER and useless. What exactly do you believe makes Mihawk a better swordsman than Zoro at this current point in time? Is it simply because Mihawk is called the greatest?

Can’t I say the opposite as well, in one piece there exists a swordsmanship technique called the breath of all things that allows swordsmen to tap into their inner spiritual power and connect to the rhythm of nature so they can cut any object they want to cut but also not cut any object they don’t want to cut.

why isn’t this is Kenshin? Hmmmmm? Why doesn’t Kenshin know the breath of all things? This is a fundamental of swordsmanship in the One piece universe right? Why is it being utilized by Kenshin? Booooo. Kenshin has low tier swordsmanship principles… He can’t even cut steel

Do you see? Do you understand why I told you to explain what you mean by “swordsmanship IN ONE PIECE”? And what exactly you think Zoro should know or not know about ONE PIECE SWORDSMANSHIP

Do you want to try this again? Want me to help reset the argument for you? Okay. I will

what makes Mihawk the greatest swordsman in one piece and why isn’t Zoro already on the path to be the greatest? Like does Mihawk know your Kenshin Himura Battousai techniques? No. At best that’s Cavendish from Dressrosa’s nonsense and it’s LOW TIER and useless. What exactly do you believe makes Mihawk a better swordsman than Zoro at this current point in time? Is it simply because Mihawk is called the greatest?

why isn’t this is Kenshin? Hmmmmm? Why doesn’t Kenshin know the breath of all things? This is a fundamental of swordsmanship in the One piece universe right? Why is it being utilized by Kenshin? Booooo. Kenshin has low tier swordsmanship principles… He can’t even cut steel

damn how old are you ?

Mihawk hasn't fought Shanks in at least 12 years and Shanks became an emperor 6 years ago. Moreover he didn't have Gryphon on Foosha :goyea:

Mihawk is a fraud :kayneshrug:
There is no honor in fighting a man with 1 hand. Moreso Mihawk has mastered the best supreme blade and the best black blade. Mihawk is truly top 1

damn how old are you ?
Well I guess we are done here. And note. I haven’t once told you “YOU CANT CRITICISE ONE PIECE” or whatever dumb shit you were claiming people were saying

the summary of our argument has been
- i ask you what Zoro needs to do be a better swordsman
- you say he has to beat reknown swordsmen like mihawk
- i point out how that contradicts your original post
- you dont respond to thar contradiction
- i ask you what you think Swordsmanship in One piece means
- you pivot to wanting to see Zoro pick up a sword for the first time
- i ask you again what swordsmanship in one piece is
- you tell me about Kenshin himura
- i tell you i want to know what swordsmanship in ONE PIECE is to you
- you ask me my age

Done and done. Good job.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk hasn't fought Shanks in at least 12 years and Shanks became an emperor 6 years ago. Moreover he didn't have Gryphon on Foosha :goyea:

Mihawk is a fraud :kayneshrug:
How do you know if mihawk had yoru ?
How do you know mihawk was wss then ?
Yonko is irrelevant to this conversation memes vivre card says its thanks to streusen she became a yonko

There is no honor in fighting a man with 1 hand. Moreso Mihawk has mastered the best supreme blade and the best black blade. Mihawk is truly top 1
Probably Mihawk is the wss, i don't deny it, but he has to prove it :kayneshrug:

How do you know if mihawk had yoru ?
How do you know mihawk was wss then ?
Yonko is irrelevant to this conversation memes vivre card says its thanks to streusen she became a yonko

We don't know anything, but we are sure Shanks got stronger and Mihawk didn't fight this last version of Shanks. So fake title :blush:

> waiting for a swordmaster to specifically surpass Shanks

> Zoro vs Mihawk in built story clash hype

> Black blade hype in relation to Roger likely having acknowledged it and tried to forge failing

> Zoro to take out an admiral way before becoming a legitimate WSS

There's no contingency over here, this is arguably the truth: Mihawk > Shanks

:handsup:

Speaking of bias.
Pretty sure that was Luffy saying his hits were still to shallow because he didn't have AdvCoC at the time.

Even when Luffy lost he was being praised by Kaido as being the only one to have made Kaido feel excitement in a fight since Oden.

Kaido has only ever said good things about Luffy's performance apart from his initial use of AdvCoC.

I just think it's more appropriate to say Zoro's journey to become the was is kind of shallow when you compare his opponents to Luffy, who's aiming to be pirate king.

I just think it's more appropriate to say Zoro's journey to become the was is kind of shallow when you compare his opponents to Luffy, who's aiming to be pirate king.
it's not that zoro is an inspirational swordsman outside of his battle either. You can be inspired by someone even if they are not the strongest.