Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd was never going to weaken Kaido the most put in a good hit or 2 yeah .
Still In luffy fights he always put in the most work , him vs don with law is good eg of this .
Then there's no need for build up Kidd to take down Kaido
Cause he did nothing much on the roof
A total waste

Those people smh...
This is a standard procedure in One Piece. The Villain always gets the upper hand/ seemingly wins the fight. Look at Luffy vs Kaido, Luffy vs Crocodile, Zoro vs Mr1, Zoro vs King etc.
Now that BM has had her moment it means that the climax in this fight is near.

Stop being a luffy fanboy and see how Oda has cornered himself in Onigashima

Having Kidd and Law not win any battle while everyone from alliance won a battle : killer, zoro, sanji, ...) is a poor choice of writing
It can't just be a stall like how Yamato stalled Kaido.
Law lost to Doffy but still beat Trebol and weakened doffy
Kid and Law needs a W even if it just by tossing BM off the island and thus she can't come back up.

I wish Oda had SN TRIO beat Kaido not luffy solo Kaido but he probably won't do that

:kayneshrug:this is just one of the reasons why Wano sucks
I been writing about it.
Wano is a mess, the fights are forced or written poorly . Build ups forgotten... more added drama and plots

A messy arc where Oda doesn't know what to do anymore
You even admit they won't fight Kaido and these are just wishes to "make them more even", they aren't even, they never were or will be even, Luffy has just stretched out his lead among competitors that thought they were closer than they were, of course Luffy's growth rate will be better.

Luffy fought hard to overcome YC1+ level last arc and is fighting hard to overcome Yonko level this arc. Do you just want to kick the can down the road infinitely, so Luffy can never reach PK status?

Law and Kidd have not beaten strong commanders, they haven't learnt specialized haki, they didn't spend 2 years training on an island, they aren't the inheritors of Roger, Garp, Shanks, Dragon, Joyboy, Ace, WB's collective wills. Frankly they don't deserve to even fight BM and the fact that they are is testament to how hax their fruits are naturally.

After this chapter Sanji-Stans would wish that Zoro didn't faint. Because Zoro communicating with a Death God, maybe even defying death and making him flee with his sheer will power, will be a bitter pill for Zoro haters.
But Sanji did it first. Remember when he broke his bones and got the power up? He was not acting like himself and it was him meeting the Reaper, that's why he asked Zoro to kill him.

#SanjiDidItFirst

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not really.

Sanji a Straw Hat member getting more panel time in his fight against Queen than Kid and Law against Big Mom is not really surprising, also unlike Queen we still don't know if Big Mom will be defeated or not.
No I dont think so. If Kid and Law are supposed to be the rivals of Luffy, I'd expect them to get atleast 4/5 chapter long fights especially since they are fighting against a Yonkou.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
There is a reason why i am using Linlin theme :myman:
Young Linlin is top 2 OP woman in terms of looks imo
I mean, we have been introduced to Ship's Spirits

we have been introduced to everything in One Piece, every object, to have souls / voices that Luffy can hear, even Zoro could hear stuff back in Alabasta

We have been told Zoro has to think about his swords as more than just tools by Onimaru

All this time Asura could've been the Spirits / Shadows of the Swords showing up alongside Zoro

It's not that far off from what Oda already setup in the story

It just means you have to be a pretty high level swordsman that cares about swords to see them instead of just tools
I'm generally in agreement here. It wouldn't be out of place, but I'd have preferred clearer foreshadowing if it's revealed this late.

Those people smh...
This is a standard procedure in One Piece. The Villain always gets the upper hand/ seemingly wins the fight. Look at Luffy vs Kaido, Luffy vs Crocodile, Zoro vs Mr1, Zoro vs King etc.
Now that BM has had her moment it means that the climax in this fight is near.
the thing is that usually when you get a title name like kidd&Law vs Big Mom you get also the winner of that matchup.
Here it look like Big Mom aint anymore interested in that fight that why she want to go to the rooftop, and kidd&Law priority changed too, which is just to stale Big Mom so that she doesnt move there. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.