Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I went away for 8 months and mofos still bickering about ZKK....y'all really never get tired of this shit? :luffywat:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
The Shinigami speech

"Zoro are you fucking kidding me?"
"If you're dead, you want that ero cook became Luffy's right hand man and 2nd strongest strawhats?"
"If you're dead, Sanji will be stronger than you in the end of story!!"
"You still have a big match against Mihawk and Vista too!!"

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
The Shinigami speech

"Zoro are you fucking kidding me?"
"If you're dead, you want that ero cook became Luffy's right hand man and 2nd strongest strawhats?"
"If you're dead, Sanji will be stronger than you in the end of story!!"
"You still have a big match against Mihawk and Vista too!!"
The Shinigami is Stairs-Kun? :crazwhat:

I was on the side of Big Mom being defeated in this arc but now I'm not too sure anymore.

Kid and Law despite using their awakening are still struggling against her and it seems like they were even temporarily defeated.

Remember that Big Mom as far as we know still hasn't used her awakening yet.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So...

Nothing happened, we still haven't moved forward, someone/something pops up ( obviously we are not going to find out in this chapter), few panels of characters fighting someone irrelevant and Big Mom beat Kidd and Law but actually not and that's the chapter.

Classic Trash Piece, dead week.

Why Oda's editors are so fucking useless and bunch of a-hole licking frauds? Why no one tells this old man to move the fucking plot forward?

This arc is the worst One Piece arc. Idgaf. Onigashima raid alone makes Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island look cute in terms of how trash the pacing and writing can be and mind you prior to the raid we had like 90+ "build-up" chapters for this shit.

I hope Kaido and Big Mom commit fucking seppuku together and save us from another year of disappointment so we can leave this f'ing cursed arc behind us.

That's why you shit on him whenever you can, only to get disproven?
- Zoro not reaching the roof top
- Zoro not reopening Kaido's scar (when Zoro surpassed that feat)
- Zoro not unlocking CoC

Making quite a lot of pro Sanji feat threads, me not having witnessed a single one regarding Zoro.

:kayneshrug:
So what cry lmao.

I like Sanji a trillion times more than Zoro. Doesnt stop Zoro being my second fav.

Specially, out of these scenarios:

I think it's the Kidd Powe-Up, either by CoC (which would be repetitive and easier to hand him in the next arc, since he's confirmed CoC) or near full mastery oh his Awakening.
An example could be the lifting and use of the Giant Sword or the crafting of a MASER cannon much stronger than Linlin's...
The moment i saw those Canons, i knew they were added for Kid
We saw him create an Iron Construct before that mirrors Luffy's Gear 4
Technically nothing should stop him from creating a Different & Better One

Actually if we check Kid's Picture as a Kid, it's clear that he is created to Build Metal Constructs
Oda even associated him with Franky in that Large Color Spread (To mirror their Passion for Destructive Weapons)
I believe that Kid's Power-Up is about creating Different Forms of Punk Rotten

Status
Not open for further replies.