Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Bogard after he started selling themes :suresure:
LMFAO, I can't hate on such a brilliant idea for us and himself honestly. I was planning on a yuge donation, a small loan of a million dollars to make WG great again I mean as a thank you and celebratory donation for a while now tbh.

Ive been here for a long time now and I'm very grateful for this place tbh.

My fellow Zboys pls dont wank this too much since it will most likely be a gag with Brook.
Either this is good for us since Zoro still has a plot gag or not.
base on the map, Brook&Robin are basically near Yamato and all of this 3 are to far away to have something to do with Zoro.....I dont get this gang make 0 sense about the gravity (concerning with Chopper) and also in term of place aka position.
100% aint brook

They aren't Strawhats though, Drake lost his match, Marco lost his scuffles, the scabbards lost a lot of their matches.
Law lost against Doflamingo.
BM and Luffy have unfinished business as he said personally to her he will beat her after Kaido, she is only there to kill Luffy+ whatever she can extract from Kaido at the end of the day.
The fact you're comparing Drake and Marco to Kidd and law just shows where you stand

No need to debate with you on this

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
base on the map, Brook&Robin are basically near Yamato and all of this 3 are to far away to have something to do with Zoro.....I dont get this gang make 0 sense about the gravity (concerning with Chopper) and also in term of place aka position.
100% aint brook
Maps dont mean nothing izo shouldnt be with cp0 either and yet he is.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Prime Mom I'd genuinely Big Milf. We absolutely need to seed I mean see her! Imagine how genuinely badass her homie fire hair and Bigger Mom forms will be like this?!

It's kinda like fighting Giganta who is a witch with soul powers and a gangster/mobster and pirate too!

I genuinely can't fathom why Oda isn't doing this! Smoothie is around somewhere too all forgotten by Oda, imagine her and BM fighting together too?!
It's a shame we didn't even have more flashbacks about Prime Mom ๐Ÿง

And then what? The Russians believe that Ukrainians and Russians are one nation [ethnic group], it's not like Soviet or US invasion of Afghanistan. Hell, half of Russians have Ukranian surnames, even some of Putin's cronies have Ukranian origin. Either way It's going to be bad for both Ukraine and Russia...
Why are you guys discussing geopolitical stuff here?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Lmfao that's genuinely true. Ive joked Fulu might be Imu who may also be "Immuortal" too. Fuku is based on the Buddhist God of Resurrection and Orochi can cheat death T least a certain amount of times potentially with his DF too.

Also with eternal youth/immortality possible with Laws Df, maybe Bonneys awakening too and or even Tokis too, there is ironically insanely potential for what you said to be true LOL!
Can't wait for Goda to unravel whether or not Im and Gorosei are truly immortal

I have trouble seeing Kid and Law defeat a Yonko before Luffy, Oda is way too bias for Luffy. Oda probably wants to have Luffy defeat a Yonko first and make a big deal out of it, that's why I have trouble seeing Big Mom get defeated before Kaido.

The only other four possibilities I can see happen are:

1. Big Mom gets defeated after Kaido(I'm not too sure if that will happen either)

2. Big Mom gets defeated at the same time as Kaido

3. Instead of defeating Big Mom, Kid and Law remove Big Mom from Onigashima

4. Big Mom defeats Kid and Law again and then leaves Wano

They failed to knock her away from onigahsima for good once
They'll succeed this time by KING her temporarily in just blowing her away

Status
Not open for further replies.