Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Between Fukurokuju and Orochi it is not clear who the immortal is
Lmfao that's genuinely true. Ive joked Fulu might be Imu who may also be "Immuortal" too. Fuku is based on the Buddhist God of Resurrection and Orochi can cheat death T least a certain amount of times potentially with his DF too.

Also with eternal youth/immortality possible with Laws Df, maybe Bonneys awakening too and or even Tokis too, there is ironically insanely potential for what you said to be true LOL!

B

Ballel

Also btw my fellow Eustass Kidd fans, I spoke to Hawkins and he says there's a likelihood of a Kidd theme happening here soon hopefully! Just gotta double check the fine details of the "cards"....

(Wink wink)
Why is @Pantheos always crying about not getting his Kidd theme when anyone can just buy themselves a theme?
I swear WG is turning into some elitist shit, soon people will be able to avoid bans when they pay .

Hardly a political thing when 100k troops already at the border

Putin can also use Belarus as a shortcut to Kiev
And then what? The Russians believe that Ukrainians and Russians are one nation [ethnic group], it's not like Soviet or US invasion of Afghanistan. Hell, half of Russians have Ukranian surnames, even some of Putin's cronies have Ukranian origin. Either way It's going to be bad for both Ukraine and Russia...

There is a legend in Japan that beloved objects come to life, or that when they turn 100 this occurs.

We've already seen this with Merry and klabautermann, maybe this reaper wasn't the personification of Enma or Wado?

I have trouble seeing Kid and Law defeat a Yonko before Luffy, Oda is way too bias for Luffy. Oda probably wants to have Luffy defeat a Yonko first and make a big deal out of it, that's why I have trouble seeing Big Mom get defeated before Kaido.

The only other four possibilities I can see happen are:

1. Big Mom gets defeated after Kaido(I'm not too sure if that will happen either)

2. Big Mom gets defeated at the same time as Kaido

3. Instead of defeating Big Mom, Kid and Law remove Big Mom from Onigashima

4. Big Mom defeats Kid and Law again and then leaves Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.