Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the Shinigami is legit due to the fire festival. That's it. It's the actual spirit coming to claim him, but he can see it because of this festival.

This is why I think Hiyori isn't "Hiyori", it's Toki because 1007 shows that the Scabbards couldn't believe who they saw healing them before Fake Oden shows up. Oda hides that person behind a silhouette, but then shows Komurasaki. So either Toki is disguised as her or both Toki and Hiyori or on Onigashima
I don’t think ghost will ever be a thing in one piece. Greg said Oda wants to keep the story free of supernatural stuff

*Zoro staring the Grim Reaper in the face*

Fandom: "Drake is the 1% man. The anime said so!"

Really interested to see where Oda is going with all this. Is it a hallucination? A Manifestation? Getting some major Berserk vibes here!

With Yonji and Niji trapped in the Prisoner Library, Big Mom can't fall until her crew is back in the picture. But Law and Kidd need to keep her from the Rooftop somehow. The question is how though.

The urgent matter for CP-0 is most likely the appearance of Zunisha behind the fleet of Government ships.

Overall, really good setup chapter seems to be incoming.
Lol Zoro was 19% re read bruh....

Status
Not open for further replies.