Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro still killing kaido who you said he'd never even see Zoro fan my ass
Never said that? Literally never said Zoro wouldn't encounter Kaido. Where are you getting this nonsense from? How does this automatically disqualify me from being a Zoro fan?

So because I don't fall into ZKK agenda. I'm "not a zoro fan"? Zoro literally is my favorite character behind Shanks and Jinbe. He has the best scenes in TB, the best scenes in Sabaody, the best fight and portrayal in Wano thus far.

What are you even saying right now

The safest bet imo is that Big mom goes down in this arc if you look at how much Luffy went through to be able to fight Kaido like he is currently it makes sense Oda doesn't want to make Big mom seem like a pushover.

Literally even before the NW Luffy challenged her that he will kick her ass across the new world

Then he proceeded to tell her she will defeat her after Kaido several times, and even promised Katakuri

Then Luffy multiple times said he will take down all the Yonko

stop being delusional
That’s not build up, he actually did get to fight her just like he promised. but he also said he will go back to WCI. Do you seriously believe he will?

also aren’t you the guy who believed the raid was going to fail? And you’re calling me delusional?
Post automatically merged:

It was lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Never said that? Literally never said Zoro wouldn't encounter Kaido. Where are you getting this nonsense from? How does this automatically disqualify me from being a Zoro fan?

So because I don't fall into ZKK agenda. I'm "not a zoro fan"? Zoro literally is my favorite character behind Shanks and Jinbe. He has the best scenes in TB, the best scenes in Sabaody, the best fight and portrayal in Wano thus far.

What are you even saying right now
:kuzanshut:
Don't try hide your sanji fan past

Law asked how long can he keep things magnetized, Midd didn't answer, that's it, there's no avatar type of shit, no conqueror's involved, only trash and how long can it be attached to someone.
They better stop BM because if she goes back to the rooftop...and Zoro is about to pull something off...:crazwhat:
Lol, keep coping. The chapter is named after them and Zoro isn't doing anything. The Shinigami doesn't imply it has anything to do with Zoro getting up or powering up. Stop assuming shit you don't know

:suresure::suresure:

Homeboy, unlike you, I was one of the FEW people on this site clamoring for a good 1v1 fight for Zoro, while the rest of you stanned some ZKK BS to try and overshadow Luffy. You constantly argued with me about King. Because it "demoted" Zoro to a Yonko commander.

You can ask @Sigran101 or @Sentinel or @Tyki_Mikk or @Bounty what I am. The difference is, I'm not a delusional fanboy.
we shall see, you talking way to early :suresure:. To often you were also wrong so dont call other people deluded.....

That’s not build up, he actually did get to fight her just like he promised. but he also said he will go back to WCI. Do you seriously believe he will?

also aren’t you the guy who believed the raid was going to fail? And you’re calling me delusional?
Post automatically merged:

It was lol
That's build up

am done here

we shall see, you talking way to early :suresure:. To often you were also wrong so dont call other people deluded.....
Please, show me where I've been wrong.

I swear to fuck, if another one of you takes my "IF THE F6/Calamities" are down statements out of context again.

1038 is literally called Kid and Law vs Big Mom. They are not losing. How much cope does this forum actually have about this fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.