Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the tamero theory about yamato&marco&momo&luffy taking down Kaido once for all? I remember you agree on that but you still call deluded the one that agree with ZKK. Aint that hypocrisy?
? I never actually said I "believe" these things are happening.

I said it was "possible" that the momotaro thing could happen. That's it. Realize that when I talk about the future, I always use "if" "maybe" "possibly" unless I'm absolutely sure about something set up by the story.

Big Mom losing is set up by the story. I'm absolutely sure it's going to happen here. If it doesn't then it will be my first real "L" this arc because everything else has been a theory at most ("if" "maybe" "possibly") or it was something I was sure of (Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, Kid vs Big Mom, etc).

For example, I "theorized" Yamato would fight Jack. It didn't happen. I didn't take an L because I never actually, wholeheartedly believed it WOULD happen. I never said the the F6 or Calamities WOULD get up. I said we can't KNOW if they can or can't get up until we see the narration end the fights, which exactly happened in 1022, 1026, 1035 and 1036.

Oda literally made Kidd and Luffy meet in the final of an act and Kidd declared he will take down Kaido

Kidd multiple times said he want Kaido head, with decent build up to Kaido vs Kidd

none of that lead to anything, but we're supposed to believe Kidd is definitely defeating Big Mom because of freaking Lawkins cards lmaoo
Do you not understand that things changed on the rooftop? Do people seriously not read?

:josad: disappointing but true

Oda doesn't really have balls when it comes to making impactful decisions that affect the current plot line like having sanji lose his emotions or zoro making a deal with death

It's either in a flash-back or at the very end of the series that serious things happen
Someone pointed out that the Grim Reaper is probably just going to be a Smile user who has some weird smile that is being drawn in a specific way to make it seem like a grim reaper

then Zoro will just cut that bitch down and continue on his way

Status
Not open for further replies.