Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Jokes aside killer and Zoro are rejoining the yonko fights 100% now :finally:
I only see a Ryuma moment for Zoro TBH. I think Luffy will get his solo fight.

Zoro will be top tier after overcoming this Ordeal. This is Zoro's main fight in Wano arc:steef::steef::steef:
Damn, Kaido isn't even worthy of being Zoro's main fight.

Linlin is shown way more powerful than Kaido right now, still, she isn’t even able to put kid down for good.
No, she hasn't been at all. Kaido has been consistently more impressive than her.

Big Mom is a Yonko capable of neg-diffing YC level characters. Why are we pretending she’s not a monster? Kid and Law don’t lose points for being defeated by someone who’s top 5 in the verse

Kaido is undoubtedly the stronger of the 2 but her performance on Onigashima is atleast comparable imo
Linlin didn't defeat Marco.
Queen got up fine from Linlin.

Ergo, Linlin isn't actually capable of neg diffing YCs.

Is grim repaer Killer? He came to Zoro after defeating Hawkins?
Why would Killer go to Zoro? Why would Killer look like the Green Reaper?

Please, show me where I've been wrong.

I swear to fuck, if another one of you takes my "IF THE F6/Calamities" are down statements out of context again.

1038 is literally called Kid and Law vs Big Mom. They are not losing. How much cope does this forum actually have about this fight?
what about the tamero theory about yamato&marco&momo&luffy taking down Kaido once for all? I remember you agree on that but you still call deluded the one that agree with ZKK. Aint that hypocrisy?

Yes and he did 2 attacks after
So after double that he will do 1 attack
And kill kaido

LMAO do you know what X2 is????? 30 broken bones with just hakai NOW ITS X2 the PAIN. Plus ANY OTHER ATTACK against king he took and other attacks he took on the roof X2?? Your delusional dude. And he isn’t killing kaido in 1 attack…

it's called red herring

Remember Kidd had a huge plot against Kaido that didn't lead to anything so far

what make you think this is so different?

People know about all these scenes, but Oda tricks are obvious at this point, meanwhile Luffy vs Big Mom is a fight set in stone

You're not following the story correctly, your just relaying on one or two panels and disregard everything else to conclude what will happen, you'll never get anything right
It's not called a "Red Herring" because that's not a fucking Red Herring lmao.

A Red Herring makes it known that it IS a or makes you question if it is. For example, Luffy losing to Kaido in 1013 IS a Red Herring, because you question it and you know he's coming back.

Clear dialogue, narration and plot relevance setting Kid up to win is NOT a Red Herring

I can't help but think Zoro is under some DF power being used on him

this grim reaper thing is just too weird, all I can say it will lead to more info on Zoro past

People say this arc is ending , yet Oda only now begin focusing on the important stuff, and we still have Kaido and Kidd flashbacks waiting

This arc won't end like people expecting it would for sure
I like your idea, maybe Hawkins nails at the beginning of the arc , "marked" him in some way , so now the Death God is Hawkins Grim reaper card in reverse. Just a guess

G

Gorosei Informer

A Red Herring makes it known that it IS a or makes you question if it is. For example, Luffy losing to Kaido in 1013 IS a Red Herring, because you question it and know he's coming back.

Clear dialogue, narration and plot relevance setting Kid up to win is NOT a Red Herring
It's a Red Hairing instead!

:saden:

G

Gorosei Informer

I can't help but think Zoro is under some DF power being used on him

this grim reaper thing is just too weird, all I can say it will lead to more info on Zoro past

People say this arc is ending , yet Oda only now begin focusing on the important stuff, and we still have Kaido and Kidd flashbacks waiting

This arc won't end like people expecting it would for sure
Hopefully this is true:

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/one-piece-wano-arc-ending-surprising-manga-anime/

A Red Herring makes it known that it IS a or makes you question if it is. For example, Luffy losing to Kaido in 1013 IS a Red Herring, because you question it and know he's coming back.

it is since Kidd is not defeating Big Mom

anyway it's better to just let you in your delusions for now, just don't pretend you know what you're talking about when you're proven wrong , your L is coming in time

I only see a Ryuma moment for Zoro TBH. I think Luffy will get his solo fight.

Damn, Kaido isn't even worthy of being Zoro's main fight.

No, she hasn't been at all. Kaido has been consistently more impressive than her.

Linlin didn't defeat Marco.
Queen got up fine from Linlin.

Ergo, Linlin isn't actually capable of neg diffing YCs.

Why would Killer go to Zoro? Why would Killer look like the Green Reaper?

It being killer is based on the panel where zoro calls him a grim repear

Status
Not open for further replies.