Character Discussion We really dont care if Sanji is weaker than Zoro.

Zoro since Dresrossa has already been compared to Mihawk by the people who saw how Zoro cutted Pica's Golem like butter just as Mihawk cutted the iceberg.

The feats are similar, which one is greater? Who know, but Zoro since then has already been compated to a top tier while Sanji was gonna be defeated by Doflamingo.

I mean, I love Sanji and his character development and being IMO Yc3 since Dresrossa and till Wano is not bad since he already had 1 PU that made as strong as a Yc1 or even stronger... who knows.

Sanji being weaker than Zoro doesnt mean he is weak, it just means that Zoro is a beast, but even though Zoro could win in a battle vs them, Zoro doesnt win in every stat, Sanji will still be faster, maybe as he is right now, could have better durability, not endurance... so at the end, both are strong and have their unique abilties.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Because there is nothing Sanji has that makes Zoro look stronger.
Imagine you're in Dressrosa:
How do you hype up Zoro, the guy who fended off an Admiral's attack, by using Sanji, the guy who broke his leg against Vergo?

If Sanji had feats while Zoro had nothing.
Then, Zoro fans could say that Zoro is stronger than whatever Sanji has achieved.
But this wasn't and still isn't the case.
Why would anyone wank Sanji because Zoro is stronger than him?
Would make more sense not to mention Sanji's inferior feats
You can find people who can argue that Sanji has better DC feat than Zoro out of timeskip. Sanji also have better CoO, speed, defense, leadership, etc. than Zoro. People can argue otherwise as well.

Because there is nothing Sanji has that makes Zoro look stronger.
Imagine you're in Dressrosa:
How do you hype up Zoro, the guy who fended off an Admiral's attack, by using Sanji, the guy who broke his leg against Vergo?

If Sanji had feats while Zoro had nothing.
Then, Zoro fans could say that Zoro is stronger than whatever Sanji has achieved.
But this wasn't and still isn't the case.
/Thread

Sanji is simply stronger than Zoro

it’s that simple

I don’t know why you’d make such a hideous thread title like that but in the end in an all out, bloodlusted battle, Sanji would win high diff at best and that’s me being generous
Post automatically merged:

You forgot the second gap.

Luffy 100
Zoro 96
Sanji 90
Like i said….you’re a zorofan

a waste of my time. Never quote me on anything involving Sanji or Zoro again

debating with bias is far beneath me

:gonope:

:goyea:

Even Nami does not deny that Zoro is twice as strong as Lanjino back at Zou. :gokulaugh:
Retard

🤡

His cooking skills
🤡

Request another 3 month ban please….we don’t need any more redundant creatures like you here

Sanji arguably doesn't care and is also arguably aware of Zoro's superiority.

I warmly wish all fans felt the same. 🤔
Sanji is stronger …..what “superiority” do you speak of? Zoro’s the aware one

Last edited:
You can find people who can argue that Sanji has better DC feat than Zoro out of timeskip. Sanji also have better CoO, speed, defense, leadership, etc. than Zoro. People can argue otherwise as well.

it’s that simple

I don’t know why you’d make such a hideous thread title like that but in the end in an all out, bloodlusted battle, Sanji would win high diff at best and that’s me being generous
What people like this? don't make me laugh please :suresure:

it’s that simple

Like i said….you’re a zorofan

a waste of my time. Never quote me on anything involving Sanji or Zoro again

debating with bias is far beneath me

Retard

🤡

🤡

Request another 3 month ban please….we don’t need any more redundant creatures like you here

Sanji is stronger …..what “superiority” do you speak of? Zoro’s the aware one

*Looking for any facts in your post*