Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
?? Enma is the reason Zoro even obtained his powerup though. He had to learn how to use his Conquerors to be strong enough to beat King. Otherwise, there would have been zero reason to be knocking on deaths door like that if he didn't need Enma.

This is like saying Gear 2 was more of a danger to Luffy than Lucci was. Like no, Luffy NEEDED Gear 2 to win. Zoro NEEDED Enma and subsequently Conquerors to win.
that's simply false , Luffy took 12 hours to beat Katakuri who is inferior to King , whereas Zoro took 10 mins to beat King, Zoro could have won without Enma in a prolonged 10+ hours fight

Yeah Enma is annoying but King didn't do anything to Zoro in chapter 1035 not a single successful hit landed
it is but you missing the point.

the time when Enma begin to acting out and the time when he's defeating King was happened on a short period of time, yet Enma was already sucking his haki much and aware enough that Enma might kill him if he didnt beat King sooner.

Last edited:
@Paperchampion23

Remember how I said after Big Mom used her life span and transformed that the next time we focus on the fight Kidd and Law will take an ass whooping and the slander would start again? Lol. Look what’s happening. This was predictable, just like the power up that Kidd is most likely going to now receive to make a counter attack. (Most likely CoC related)
It's funny cause they aren't even down in the chapter. They got back up and started fighting again

How so? What says he could've? Why do it otherwise?
Well first of all, King’s final form, his magma dragon, couldn’t have worked on Zoro no matter what… Coz Zoro knew how to cut fire before the fight even started

Also Zoro could damage Kaido without AdvCoC remember… Are you saying King without his Lunarian defense had more regular defense than Kaido’s entire Dragon scales Defense? I don’t think so

for real tho, the one thing Zoro did in that last section that CLEARLY needed AdvCoC was when he pushed King off his swords using a CoC wave… That’s it… That‘s the only thing we can say for sure Zoro couldn’t do before

coc is so relevant when it comes to other characters for you
but with kidd and law it doesnt seem to matter right?
very interesting.
You know, outside of actual powerscaling nonsense, I'm frankly surprised people here do not want at least one Supernova on Luffys level competing for the PK seat.

Entirely weird to me that the possibility of Kid defeating BM while Luffy defeats Kaido isn't a good natural setup for them to fight over the last Poneglyph or something. Like it just seems set up for it. Blackbeard can come after that, it doesn't harm that anyway

You know, outside of actual powerscaling nonsense, I'm frankly surprised people here do not want at least one Supernova on Luffys level competing for the PK seat.

Entirely weird to me that the possibility of Kid defeating BM while Luffy defeats Kaido isn't a good natural setup for them to fight over the last Poneglyph or something. Like it just seems set up for it. Blackbeard can come after that, it doesn't harm that anyway
There is nobody that did not want the Supernova to compete with Luffy.
But they also want credibility.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

People were very excited for Kidd when he was first introduced in Wano. I was one of them too. But Oda just gave Kidd zero screen time, hasn’t had him contribute much and make dumb remarks on the side that’s easy to joke about.

It would be great if Luffy had rivals but I can’t really say I want Kidd to be that anymore. He doesn’t excite me

Status
Not open for further replies.