Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kidd is a confirmed COC user while Law is not. How comes lanjikun doesn't make a fuss over it? Instead he claims both are equals, although one is a conqueror? I guess COC users are stronger than non COC users depending on what character he favors more... quite biased.
it's the same with Ndule when it comes to zoro he is weaker or relative to law and weaker than kata even though one doesn't have coc and the other doesn't have adv coc

did Queen use haki to push Sanji to extreme diff?

Kidd's metal moves still deal more damage than Queen can produce.
He is out there enduring high level attacks from Big Mom.
The only stat Sanji has above Kidd is his speed.

Kidd and Sanji are not on the same tier
The only stat Kidd has above sanji is strength and hax

All the rest goes to sanji

Queen's attacks are deadlier than kidd's, zoro would've been able to cut kidd's metal beams with no problem but he was forced to dodged queen's lasers because he can't cut them

And queen used haki, and still didn't push sanji past high diff

Because plot needed him to power up

But rooftop zoro could've beaten king if he was aware of his abilities

Zoro's lack of knowledge is what dragged out the fight, when he figured out how king's abilities worked it was over in a couple of minutes

Pre adv coc zoro could hurt king in his speed form
"Couldve". But he didn't.
Again, sounds like massive inference.
Post automatically merged:

It’s because we don’t need a filler arc like Luffy vs kid pirates.

We’re beyond that at this point and everyone knows it. Even if Kid can be portrayed as comparable to Luffy, his crew is trash. None of them except killer would be able to beat a Tobi Roppo and Killer probably can’t even beat a calamity. So what’s the point both crew just watching the captains fight?

Luffy only has one fellow pirate rival. That’s Blackbeard. He’s the only person in the worst generation that should be Luffys serious adversary.
But we aren't because the fight isn't over?

Guys. He used CoC there, otherwise Kaido wouldn't have asked him if he had CoC. Oden didn't have visible cloud flames when he scarred Kaido. It was also conquerors.
I don't buy that.
I think Kaido associates everything with his past experiences hence why he thinks Scabbards had Odens Ryou Enma had Odens Ryou.

Since last scar he was from conquerors he thinks current scar is conquerors too. Ashura was CoA only there was no CoC lightening anywhere.

I think current Zoro >>> King ~ Roof Top Zoro > Dressrosa Zoro >> Katakuri

Ok so maybe wait until the end of the fight?
What am i supposed to wait for?
Awakening itself was not bad (and them only using it as last resort is explanation enough to not reveal it until then), but they are both literally on their last leg just to even compete, let alone match BM.
Meanwhile Luffy has awakened three top tier abilities that he currently can spam, and is not only competing but actively matching BM´s equal, if not superior. And both Kid and Law have, both in direct and indirect words, accepted Luffy´s prime and main role in the entire raid. But that´s only the issue of individual might which they can´t match, and Oda could conveniently explain away with sudden powerups (Law awakening advanced Haki, Kid also, especially advCoC).
Then you have the crews, it´s by no means no exaggeration to claim that the entire Strawhats could match all the other Supernova and their crews, let alone just one crew.
So yeah, no matter how the fight ends with BM, anyone but other Yonkou, especially Blackbeard, competing with Luffy would be a joke.

I don´t remember anybody that did not look forward to the Supernova competing, but that concept started to die with Dressrosa already when Luffy gained his first cheerleader, and continued on till now.
The rivalry between Luffy and Kid is as credible as Luffy and Smoker, it´s devoid from any reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.