Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, outside of actual powerscaling nonsense, I'm frankly surprised people here do not want at least one Supernova on Luffys level competing for the PK seat.

Entirely weird to me that the possibility of Kid defeating BM while Luffy defeats Kaido isn't a good natural setup for them to fight over the last Poneglyph or something. Like it just seems set up for it. Blackbeard can come after that, it doesn't harm that anyway
It’s because we don’t need a filler arc like Luffy vs kid pirates.

We’re beyond that at this point and everyone knows it. Even if Kid can be portrayed as comparable to Luffy, his crew is trash. None of them except killer would be able to beat a Tobi Roppo and Killer probably can’t even beat a calamity. So what’s the point both crew just watching the captains fight?

Luffy only has one fellow pirate rival. That’s Blackbeard. He’s the only person in the worst generation that should be Luffys serious adversary.

People were very excited for Kidd when he was first introduced in Wano. I was one of them too. But Oda just gave Kidd zero screen time, hasn’t had him contribute much and make dumb remarks on the side that’s easy to joke about.

It would be great if Luffy had rivals but I can’t really say I want Kidd to be that anymore. He doesn’t excite me
Even fucking Killer hypes people more lmao

How so? What says he could've? Why do it otherwise?
Because plot needed him to power up

But rooftop zoro could've beaten king if he was aware of his abilities

Zoro's lack of knowledge is what dragged out the fight, when he figured out how king's abilities worked it was over in a couple of minutes

Pre adv coc zoro could hurt king in his speed form

You know, outside of actual powerscaling nonsense, I'm frankly surprised people here do not want at least one Supernova on Luffys level competing for the PK seat.

Entirely weird to me that the possibility of Kid defeating BM while Luffy defeats Kaido isn't a good natural setup for them to fight over the last Poneglyph or something. Like it just seems set up for it. Blackbeard can come after that, it doesn't harm that anyway
unless they have to come across each other (luffy vs kidd that is)
it will be hard to justify luffy being over everyone else if he gets a similar feat
having luffy accomplish something they barely can even together probably makes the message clear and thats exactly what oda is going to write it as.

on topic tho
am really just calling out sanjikuns bs when it comes to katakuri or doffy
cause kid from how he has argued in favor of these other two should be clear of law.

Geo Kidd is just metal palm strikes, wrestling moves and thrown metal. Doesn’t even use haki in combat and isn’t even fast. I don’t see what Sanji would have to worry about.
did Queen use haki to push Sanji to extreme diff?

Kidd's metal moves still deal more damage than Queen can produce.
He is out there enduring high level attacks from Big Mom.
The only stat Sanji has above Kidd is his speed.

Kidd and Sanji are not on the same tier

coc is so relevant when it comes to other characters for you
but with kidd and law it doesnt seem to matter right?
very interesting.
Kidd is a confirmed COC user while Law is not. How comes lanjikun doesn't make a fuss over it? Instead he claims both are equals, although one is a conqueror? I guess COC users are stronger than non COC users depending on what character he favors more... quite biased.

The poll should ask,
"How long are Zoro fans gonna pop shit?"

The very best scenarios for those who don't want him to shine are either CP0 capturing him while he's down, causing a Zoro retrieval arc where he cries out for help... or a legit reaper telling him that he's exempt from death so long as he sits out the rest of the battle. Otherwise shit is going to get crazy for the king of hell and you are all gonna look stupid as fuck for a long time

Lurking Legend = Rocks maybe
Rocks = Dead
Dead=Fire Festival
Fire Festival/Wano= Grim Reaper/Souls being visible?

Revival Jutsu Rocks? Can something in Wano resurrect the Dead? Unexpected Wano ending?

Will Luffy see Ace's soul? Whitebeards? Rogers? His mother's? So many questions

:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.