Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking Legend = Rocks maybe
Rocks = Dead
Dead=Fire Festival
Fire Festival/Wano= Grim Reaper/Souls being visible?

Revival Jutsu Rocks? Can something in Wano resurrect the Dead? Unexpected Wano ending?

Will Luffy see Ace's soul? Whitebeards? Rogers? His mother's? So many questions

:laughmoji:
🧠🧠🧠
Since it is the fire festival and the whole point is to celebrate to spirits of the dead it probably is some short of ghost
Maybe wed see more of them 🤔

• Zoro seeing kuina (hopefully), ushimaru, ryuma, the guy that made enma, or maybe even one of his parents
  • Hiyori seeing toki
  • Momo seeing oden
  • Maybe the scabbards will see him too
  • Yamato seeing the 3 samurai
If it can also be people outside of wano
  • Luffy seems ace
  • Yamato and maybe marco will see him too
  • Maybe marco even sees whitebeard
  • Itll be really cool if law saw rocinante
  • Itd be pretty funny if we saw zepo for bepo
  • Sanji possibly seeing sora
  • Carrot and maybe the other minks get pedro
  • It could be a good way to introduce an important character to kid and killers story
  • Linlin could see mother Carmel giving kid and law an advantage
  • Kaido maybe seeing xebec or someone
I dont think xebec has anything to do with the spirits but it might be the reason why wano is so important to kaido 🤔
I wonder how itd interact with brooks and linlins powers🤔 if ghost do end up being real

If you believe the raid fail everything will make sense to you

Kidd is not trash, Luffy is not winning either

Oda is not making Kidd lose to all Yonko for nothing, he's giving him a Rivaly against all of them in preparation for his redemption arc

after he lose here Kidd will face Kaido and Big Mom again, and maybe even Shanks, and he will fight Luffy

? When did I say he couldn't hurt him? Point is, he still used Conquerors mode for a chapter until he won. He USED it to win. If he didn't need to use it or risk killing himself to win, then he wouldn't have had the dilemma with Enma in the first place. You just don't use the sword if you don't need to. Except he needed to use it and had to use Conquerors.

It's like, stuck to a narrative guys. King is apparently >>>>>>> Queen and just a bit under Kaido to some of you, but now Zoro didn't "need" to use AdCoC to win? What?
:seriously: dude, I'm a sanji stan, for me if King is 100 then queen is 90, and I can tell that zoro didn't need adv coc to win against king

It was more of a nerf in this situation because it took away most of his stamina

One piece powerscaling isn't like in dragon ball, match ups play a big part

Throw rooftop zoro against king in a fight where he knows king's abilities from the start and he wins

🧠🧠🧠

I dont think xebec has anything to do with the spirits but it might be the reason why wano is so important to kaido 🤔
I wonder how itd interact with brooks and linlins powers🤔 if ghost do end up being real
I was just thinking about this too lol. Wano seems to still have this secret meaning behind it. Maybe Kaido's true intent is to "irrationally" bring back Rocks somehow? Maybe he knows Wano has some weird spiritual connection to the afterlife?

It'll be intersging to see how this plays out

Zoro after rooftop
Zoro haters : Zoro is done
Zoro after King :
Zoro haters : Now Zoro is done
*Zoro kills death and is back up*
Zoro haters : i'm done
How do they keep coming back as if nothing happened, they harass, insult, call everyone that knows how to read a manga for kids delusional only to be proven wrong every single time, they run and only return when Zoro is done or about to do something hype, to do damage control. :milaugh:

I was just thinking about this too lol. Wano seems to still have this secret meaning behind it. Maybe Kaido's true intent is to "irrationally" bring back Rocks somehow? Maybe he knows Wano has some weird spiritual connection to the afterlife?

It'll be intersging to see how this plays out
Rocks will be brought back by Big Mom ability with help , a similar plotline to Moria arc who is considered pre ts Big Mom

:seriously: dude, I'm a sanji stan, for me if King is 100 then queen is 90, and I can tell that zoro didn't need adv coc to win against king

It was more of a nerf in this situation because it took away most of his stamina

One piece powerscaling isn't like in dragon ball, match ups play a big part

Throw rooftop zoro against king in a fight where he knows king's abilities from the start and he wins
One Piece powescaling doesn't exist. This site likes to delude itself as it being anything more than it actually is other than plot service. The reason Zoro went back down to fight King is because Luffy, his Captain is stronger and fights the Captain. Zoro fights the #2.

Zoro fought King and is near death because that's what occurred in the fight. He used Conquerors to win. Anything else you say can't really be justified because he used Conquerors to scar Kaido, as it so very clearly states in the manga.

You can "Inference" all you'd like about Zoro not needing it to win, doesn't make it true or factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.