General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
breaking electrical devices just by being pissed.

It's funny how many devices broke just the moments I was angry lol. People who know me call me Witch or a devil for this.
I haven't heard this one in quite some time.

It's rather unusual.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Am I a Witch lol?
Ahah nah.

There's an explanation for why that happens but I forgot.

An acquaintance of went through the same experience but it was temporary.

My Turkish ex is a different story ahahah... She would be a completely different person altogether then deny what happened.

Ahah nah.

There's an explanation for why that happens but I forgot.

An acquaintance of went through the same experience but it was temporary.

My Turkish ex is a different story ahahah... She would be a completely different person altogether then deny what happened.
If there was a logical explanation I would like to hear this lol.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
If there was a logical explanation I would like to hear this lol.
There is one but it's rather... new/unique.

TL/DR Ancient Esoteric stuff aside, Quantum Physics says everything is energy, us included. Using our thoughts and emotions we can manipulate to a certain degree things around us. Not on a physical level but on a subtle level. Power of intention (The Secret) etc. Some people have it more... developed than others and are more open to outside interferences (it goes both ways) and can manipulate and be manipulated more easily. Affect and be affected more easily.

It's logical but you must kinda not be sceptical to believe it.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I quit coffee and don't drink anything.

Feel much more relaxed now ahahahah

There is one but it's rather... new/unique.

TL/DR Ancient Esoteric stuff aside, Quantum Physics says everything is energy, us included. Using our thoughts and emotions we can manipulate to a certain degree things around us. Not on a physical level but on a subtle level. Power of intention (The Secret) etc. Some people have it more... developed than others and are more open to outside interferences (it goes both ways) and can manipulate and be manipulated more easily. Affect and be affected more easily.

It's logical but you must kinda not be sceptical to believe it.
Tbh I can believe that. I think there's a lot we don't know yet, so it's possible. It would also explain my migraine, actually.