Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think before Sanji can even blink Zoro would cut him in two pieces with Shi Shi Son Son and Zoro actually has feats of blitzing people faster than Kaido.

Now if Zoro is sleeping then sanji can ambush him like he ambushed Queen, but then comes Zoros God Tier CoA and Sanji breaks his leg.

I think best case scenario you can argue for current Sanji is mid diff for Dressrosa Zoro

Zoro is just too balanced of a fighter, Oda has made him too overpowered to the point where Sanji isn't even a contender anymore.
You have a very wild imagination there bud

How is Zoro too overpowered when he’s constantly compared to Sanji and Wano is HIS arc, not even Sanji’s

He is compared in terms of power….but we all know who is stronger between the two and it’s the Chef

Gin>>Mihawk>=Pearl

Kuroobi>>>Hatchi

Mr. 2>>>>Mr.1

Vergo>>>>Anyone Zoro faced in Dressrosa

Also Katakuri wasn’t a serious opponemt but 1 of his Jelly beans Sanji could casually dodge>>King’s movement and Attack speed’s
1. You trolling

2. There is no speed feat that places m2 above m1

3. Zoro faced fuji. The same fuji whom is the same tier as a individual known as kizaru. So no even with your examples zoro still faced the faster opponent

I just don’t understand how people will overlook the fact Zoro is compared to a Chef

Yk the “Badass” swordsman guy? Why do you all wanna ignore that??? 😂😂🤣 sounds like hella insecurity is leaking through

Your combatant is compared to a CHEF let that shit sink in

- Chapter 1038: "Kid & Law Vs. Big Mom".
- On the cover, Yonji and Niji have been trapped by Big Mom in the Mont d'Or creature book.
- Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju, both are burning but they don't release their jutsus.
- Chopper is worried about Zoro and the adverse effects of the Mink's medicine.
- In front of Zoro appears a skeleton with a large scythe.
-Izou has defeated his enemy but the CP0 appears. It seems that they leave him aside because they have urgent matters to attend to but Izou stops them.
- Yamato tries to stop the fire demon by attacking it directly.
This part to me only seems like 5-7 pages at most, inlcuding the title page. 11-13 pages on the BM side is what justifies the VS title.​
Half chapter on Kidd & Law vs Linlin :yearight:

It does, we can scale sanji above Marco in terms of speed with that feat

Then comes king, who had go to go speed mod to hit sanji in the raid suit

Unless you somehow think Marco is slower than raid suit sanji pre power up, then yeah king is faster than sanji, which wouldn't make sense
Except this was sanji intercepting the same time in which king was trying to injure momo. So king wasn't trying to blitz

You have a very wild imagination there bud

How is Zoro too overpowered when he’s constantly compared to Sanji and Wano is HIS arc, not even Sanji’s

He is compared in terms of power….but we all know who is stronger between the two and it’s the Chef
I don't believe in comparisons lol
Sanji has shown to be wing of cooking and Zoro the wing of fighting

He is overpowered because he can straight up blitz opponents significantly faster faster Sanji like speed mode King while Sanji needs to cheap shot ambush Queen.

You said I am imagining things. I am curious here, what did I say that is imaginary??

Status
Not open for further replies.