Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in the end Sanji fans would burn out when they won't get any attention

Every sanji fan knows Sanji is a lot weaker than Zoro deep down and they always want him to be like Zoro.

But if Zoro fans stopped giving them attention they will eventually just give up.

With feats and portrayal Zoro has why even bother with Sanji
Also at the same time it's really 5-10 Sanji stans that spread the Sanji headcanon far and wide with their belief Sanji is stronger than Zoro

The more you disprove them with facts they'll eventually put you on their ignore list like they did me.

I enjoy it because they refuse time and time again to believe Manga Facts

This chapter did confirm Zoro didn't faint since he is fighting Grim Reaper himself.

Fighting Death >>> Fighting Kaido

In Marvel Comics Death is nearly omnipotent character and same would be in One Piece
While Kaido is only Island level.

@nik87 turning Zoro into God Tier wasn't enough, Oda is turning him into multiversal omnipotent character who can battle even embodiment of death.
The most objective powerscaler huh?

I think someone mentioned it before over here, that Kid Law and Luffy are 'Captain Rival' but not 'Power-level Rival' and I think that is a good fit.

And that's my problem with "portrayal" it's way way too vague and with Oda, often not power level related. "Portrayal" is supposed to only be used sparingly with characters that are still shrouded in mystery and haven't shown much or anything.

When your character has been fighting for over 100+ going to 150 chapters in Wano, yeah, it's time to take off the portrayal training wheels and start using feats.

Oda knows how to hype a character with feats when he wants to.

Zoro prior to ACoC had AP feats comparable to Yamato. Even if you want to give Yamato benefit of doubt, Asura just had flat-out better showing.

And, again, Zoro being unable to keep up ACoC for long due to Enma doesn't change that his feats and portrayal with said ACoC shits all over Yamato's showings. A direct hit from TB to head makes Kaido trickle hint of blood. Imagine Kaido getting a direct hit on head with 103 feelings- or, hell, even pre-ACoC 1010 Asura. It'd do a hell-lot more than make him trickle a tiny bit of blood.

I have no issue with saying Yamato > King. Giving her benefit of doubt is fine. But let's not pretend that Yamato has absolutely anything on ACoC Zoro- at least within his time limit.
Let's not pretend that beating a YC1 with ACoC has anything on stalling the YC1's boss the WSC in a direct ACoC confrontation, when WSC is leagues above that YC1.

I don't have the source. We could probably search the sfx for the several translations.

That aside, Big Mom states that she doesn't remember being that damaged some chapters ago. So why would she say that if Queen actually crackerd her skull and knocked her out? It is contradictory
Fans try to use SFX (lol) to make up some skull cracking headcanon but Oda shows real skulls cracking like Usopp's. :milaugh: They think that BM having the safe feeling and luxury to nap in front of Queen after he shat his pants in front of her is a W. :broocry:

Also at the same time it's really 5-10 Sanji stans that spread the Sanji headcanon far and wide with their belief Sanji is stronger than Zoro

The more you disprove them with facts they'll eventually put you on their ignore list like they did me.

I enjoy it because they refuse time and time again to believe Manga Facts
Bummer cause no one here could ever annoy me to the point where i put them on my ignore list
It’s quite the opposite actually
I’m not weak minded like most people here so i refuse to let anyone force me into doing anything

I am truly a king

Why would she be?

Crushed and damaged organs are more painful than a cracked skull but won't necessarily knock her out

Plus she passed out mainly because of the shock
because the claims are that Queen cracked Big Mom's skull and knocked her out

where did u get crushed organs from?

Actually she passed out from hunger.

the point being made is that her skull wasn't cracked in the first place. Compare Ulti Cracking Ussops skull

Status
Not open for further replies.