Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah lmao alright fine I admit i troll a bit i suppose

I was insta banned on reddit simply for saying “Sanji>Zoro” the reason they gave e was “Troll” i at least expected a warning or something

I tried to appeal my ban as well but no response. Oh well. It was my first commemt too
Reddit is an absolute rancid shithole and you're unironically better off without it.

Did they actually say it or was it just scene inference?

Its a feat that has no bearing in combat and was pure fan service and umquantifiable
I agree about it being unquantifiable, almost every speed feat is unquantifiable because we just see people disappearing and reappearing. The only difference is that with Sanji he maintained it for at least several seconds compared to just a split second, which I interpret to be better than what we're used to with speed feats

Yeah lmao alright fine I admit i troll a bit i suppose

I was insta banned on reddit simply for saying “Sanji>Zoro” the reason they gave e was “Troll” i at least expected a warning or something

I tried to appeal my ban as well but no response. Oh well. It was my first commemt too
lmao, also got banned after saying condom is a retarded mc. the snowflakes on that forum can't take a jab.

I agree about it being unquantifiable, almost every speed feat is unquantifiable because we just see people disappearing and reappearing. The only difference is that with Sanji he maintained it for at least several seconds compared to just a split second, which I interpret to be better than what we're used to with speed feats
No there are quantifiable speed feats such as Zoro blitzing Kaido in Ashura and Kaido who can react to and land hits on Future Sight USER.

Zoro being able to land hits on King who can keep up with Marco and casually keep up with raid suit sanji.

All Sanji showed was asthma movements for 1 second and he himself said it was useless

Status
Not open for further replies.