Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its bad writing when newcomers surpass the main characters. As Ive said, if thats odas intention, they shouldve their separate journeys like blackbeard instead of joining the raid. Weve followed zoro and sanji since east blue and they were always the no. 2 and no.3 then after 1000 chapters, oda would change that. Yeah try that and people would quit.
"Newcomers" stop saying that. Some of them have been journeying longer than the crew.

With the Beast Pirates, nothing has changed. Zoro and Sanji beat the #2 and 3. Big Mom is Kaido's equal and an outsider to the arcs problems, it makes no sense for them to beat her. They are not captains. Kid and Law are. It makes sense for Supernova captains to surpass Yonko this arc. This is why Killer dropped off to handle Hawkins and did not fight Big Mom.

This isn't about powerscaling, this is about storytelling. Im not talking about Zoro being strong enough or why they aren't fighting Yonko. I'm talking about what logically makes sense. And frankly right now I'm not sure what you are so upset about. You literally are getting the same 1, 2, 3 matchups wirh Kaido, King and Queen.
Post automatically merged:

True best fight of post TS
I honestly agree.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
its bad writing when newcomers surpass the main characters. As Ive said, if thats odas intention, they shouldve their separate journeys like blackbeard instead of joining the raid. Weve followed zoro and sanji since east blue and they were always the no. 2 and no.3 then after 1000 chapters, oda would change that. Yeah try that and people would quit.
Kid and Law are newcomers? :lawsigh:

They've been a part of the story for 14 years now and have had multiple scenes where they stood side by side with Luffy. It wouldn't be farfetched to have them beat Big Mom (or have her retreat), especially in a 2v1 situation where captains are fighting another captain. You'll get what you're asking for with the admirals as they're more than likely reserved to be the Monster Trio's opponents.

Literally, nothing is going to change if Kid and Law win.

Brawling is not all about punching….kicks and weapons+The use of the environment can be considered a part of brawling as well

not even Luffy uses just his fists….he uses his entire body much like king…..street fighting is essentially brawling and that is Luffy and King’s fighting style cause if it isn’t then please enlighten me

Another thing. Brawlers use their entire bodies to fight both Luffy and King use their heads in battle along with arms and legs, hell even King uses his wings and the fire on his back
Again the definition of brawlers is not someone whom is as versatile as you claim. They use there body like fists and kicks. They aren't using weaponry and switching modes of fighting that are completely. Brawlers are usually individuals who focus more on rapid fire attacks and exposing openings using their instincts than using martial arts and stances and modes, and weaponry etc

"Newcomers" stop saying that. Some of them have been journeying longer than the crew.

With the Beast Pirates, nothing has changed. Zoro and Sanji beat the #2 and 3. Big Mom is Kaido's equal and an outsider to the arcs problems, it makes no sense for them to beat her. They are not captains. Kid and Law are. It makes sense for Supernova captains to surpass Yonko this arc. This is why Killer dropped off to handle Hawkins and did not fight Big Mom.

This isn't about powerscaling, this is about storytelling. Im not talking about Zoro being strong enough or why they aren't fighting Yonko. I'm talking about what logically makes sense. And frankly right now I'm not sure what you are so upset about. You literally are getting the same 1, 2, 3 matchups wirh Kaido, King and Queen.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly agree.
What i mean is that they are newcomers to the crew coz kidd is also joining them after this arc. Theres no rivalry coz they arent on luffys level.

And Oda isnt going to change the monster trio So kidd will never surpass sanji. Which means they arent beating big mom.

Kid and Law are newcomers? :lawsigh:

They've been a part of the story for 14 years now and have had multiple scenes where they stood side by side with Luffy. It wouldn't be farfetched to have them beat Big Mom (or have her retreat), especially in a 2v1 situation where captains are fighting another captain. You'll get what you're asking for with the admirals as they're more than likely reserved to be the Monster Trio's opponents.

Literally, nothing is going to change if Kid and Law win.
What i mean is newcomers of the crew. Coz kidd is also joining luffy after this arc just like law

How did they get sidelined? Just because Zoro fought King and not Big Mom isn't bad writing...what? Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen were their longest fights by far, and at least for Zoro, it probably lt was one of his best fights overall. How is that sidelining?

They are also Luffy's subordinates. Kid and Law are Luffy's rivals/contemporaries, even if they may or may not be weaker than him (depends if they beat BM together or either wins alone). It makes perfect sense that they are fighting the other Yonko, because they are the other captains here.

That's actually good writing imo
Especially because Zoro does not want to become PK nor does he want to be a Yonko so him fighting Big Mom doesn't really make much narrative sense

Status
Not open for further replies.