Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one dies in one piece….we know Zoro won’t die

If this were the opposite i could see you celebrating and drinking energy drinks until you had a heart attack or some shit lol
can you prove that shit take? i sometimes troll sanji here and i admit that. but did you see me writing stupid shit like sanji dying?
:seriously:

I agree Sanji is faster than King, but my main point is that since Zoro proved that he can react fine to high speeds (King disappeared for a brief moment), it's not like he would be entirely unable to perceive and react to Sanji's attacks. I'm not saying they wouldn't give him any trouble, but I think it's kinda stupid to think he would just sit there and get blitzed without being able to do anything

I'm a Zoro fan man
Zoro is fast as hell, but speed is literally Sanji's best stat and

I believe Zoro's Iai moves like Shishi Sonson are much faster than Sanji's normal movement/combat speed

But Sanji's brief invisible speed is faster than Zoro's top speed, considering he maintained it for longer than any other invisible type of movement that we've seen

But you can apply that logic to anyone. You can say Sanji being invisible to Queen is not a feat for him but a detriment for Queen

The fact that Oda drew King literally disappearing and Sanji being completely invisible makes me see both of those movements
But why is being invisible to Queen impressive?? What is range of Queens vision??

How do you know he can see Shi Shi Son Son??

Page One was knocked out. how does that help your point.

Hyogoro was not hit with a punch and he used barrier haki.

Queen was stunned by the first hit which proves my point. Queen was knocked out in 2 hits by O-lin while Big Mom couldn't knock Kidd out with multiple attacks

Sanji can't mimic several layers of steel. Therefore his durability is automatically lower.

Big Mom: I do not remember the last time I took this much damage. *Big Mom proceeds to take a year from her life
You: Kidd didn't do any damage to Big Mom that matters:lawsigh:

Armament haki is not what created IJ. Sanji doesn't even have hardening. Kidd also hasn't shown hardening. so they cannot be compared.
IJ was facilitated by a combination of exoskeleton durability and armament haki
agree to disagree…

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This chapter did confirm Zoro didn't faint since he is fighting Grim Reaper himself.

Fighting Death >>> Fighting Kaido

In Marvel Comics Death is nearly omnipotent character and same would be in One Piece
While Kaido is only Island level.

@nik87 turning Zoro into God Tier wasn't enough, Oda is turning him into multiversal omnipotent character who can battle even embodiment of death.
True. Zoro is in his own league. :goyea:
Makes one wonder how Oda plans to keep him in check...

Status
Not open for further replies.