Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro dying is sanji stans biggest wet dream. and oda would never kill his cash cow.
But i am not sanji fan, just giving some fans arguments who are super obsessed with their favourite character
Zoro is seeing grim reaper after his fight with a yc1 but for them its still a achievement :kayneshrug:

But i am not sanji fan, just giving some fans arguments who are super obsessed with their favourite character
Zoro is seeing grim reaper after his fight with a yc1 but for them its still a achievement :kayneshrug:

You're a Luffytard who hates giving Zoro and Sanji credit for their respective accomplishments

LoL imagine being a Luffy fan, the main character, and still so insecure
:seriously::cantseeme:

Law and Kid have to walk out with a W in this arc. They're the two most important members of the alliance during this raid.

I doubt that stalling BM until Kaido is defeated can be counted as a W, they at least gotta knock her down and let her turn into O-Lin

It's just written in stone at this point that the villain won't win by virtue of their plot relevance. Like if BM was meant to win, Oda would have shown her winning chapters ago, because it would not have mattered to drag out this fight over 25 chapters.

So yes, either they win in 1039/1040, or quite literally the only other options are for Law to lose while Kid keeps fighting or for both to lose temporarily and come back yet again (which I doubt because it happened this chapter), otherwise throwing a Vs chapter title quite literally does not make sense here.
law and kidd are side characters. They wont outshine the main ones. If thats odas intention, he wouldve let them have their own journey like blackbeard. Kidd is the law of this arc. He lost in dressrosa and joined the SHs. Kidd is gonna be the same. Its going to be sanji who will defeat big mom as hes going to save his brothers.

We don't even know what the whole grim reaper shit is about yet, and based on Chopper being worried about Zoro his damage is probably more from the medicine than from anything else

It's not an "achievement" it's more like many people were saying Zoro was done for the arc after King but there's clearly a new plotline opening up for him

We don't even know what the whole grim reaper shit is about yet, and based on Chopper being worried about Zoro his damage is probably more from the medicine than from anything else

It's not an "achievement" it's more like many people were saying Zoro was done for the arc after King but there's clearly a new plotline opening up for him
No we know grim reaper is about to cut off zoro, read spoilers one more time

Status
Not open for further replies.