Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Sanji is faster than King, but my main point is that since Zoro proved that he can react fine to high speeds (King disappeared for a brief moment), it's not like he would be entirely unable to perceive and react to Sanji's attacks. I'm not saying they wouldn't give him any trouble, but I think it's kinda stupid to think he would just sit there and get blitzed without being able to do anything

I'm a Zoro fan man
Zoro is fast as hell, but speed is literally Sanji's best stat and

I believe Zoro's Iai moves like Shishi Sonson are much faster than Sanji's normal movement/combat speed

But Sanji's brief invisible speed is faster than Zoro's top speed, considering he maintained it for longer than any other invisible type of movement that we've seen

But you can apply that logic to anyone. You can say Sanji being invisible to Queen is not a feat for him but a detriment for Queen

The fact that Oda drew King literally disappearing and Sanji being completely invisible makes me see both of those movements
Oh yeah Zoro will be able to react, but the big thing is Zoro won’t be able to mount substantial counterattacks. Against King he could only use bird song one of the weakest attacks Zoro has.

Zoro can work with high speed movement, but Sanjis movement is beyond anything he’s shown able to safely deal with so far. Just like how Zoros AP is beyond anything Sanjis been able to block so far.

It is a "VS" title chapter,the fight is ending for sure next chapter. Ofc who taking the victory is not clear yet but you can be sure someone will fall next chapter.

If Big mom win, next chapter Kid and Law are going to lose.

If Paper theory becaming true, Law is falling down who leads for Kid 1on1 battle,also Oda could make later a VS title based on only Kid and Big mom.

Third option is that Kid and Law defeat Big mom or throw her away and taking the W.

These are the options for the next chapter,for sure someone will take a L next chapter. The question is who.
It's just written in stone at this point that the villain won't win by virtue of their plot relevance. Like if BM was meant to win, Oda would have shown her winning chapters ago, because it would not have mattered to drag out this fight over 25 chapters.

So yes, either they win in 1039/1040, or quite literally the only other options are for Law to lose while Kid keeps fighting or for both to lose temporarily and come back yet again (which I doubt because it happened this chapter), otherwise throwing a Vs chapter title quite literally does not make sense here.

It's just written in stone at this point that the villain won't win by virtue of their plot relevance. Like if BM was meant to win, Oda would have shown her winning chapters ago, because it would not have mattered to drag out this fight over 25 chapters.

So yes, either they win in 1039/1040, or quite literally the only other options are for Law to lose while Kid keeps fighting or for both to lose temporarily and come back yet again (which I doubt because it happened this chapter), otherwise throwing a Vs chapter title quite literally does not make sense here.
BM can't lose or be removed from Onigashima before getting the poneglyph.

Status
Not open for further replies.