Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted in wrong thread

Zoro's 'Nothing Happened' holds more significance than simply overcoming the pain, with him putting his captain above his own ambition, saving Luffy life, and removing the Kuma threat.

Same here, if Oda has Zoro go through double the pain he received, which includes all the pain from that Hakai, it won't be just to have him get another big endurance feat.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Posted in wrong thread

Zoro's 'Nothing Happened' holds more significance than simply overcoming the pain, with him putting his captain above his own ambition, saving Luffy life, and removing the Kuma threat.

Same here, if Oda has Zoro go through double the pain he received, which includes all the pain from that Hakai, it won't be just to have him get another big endurance feat.
SUUUUUNAAAAAAACHIIIIII

Luffy didn't beat her ass and he will propably never do this in the future.
People also don't realize that Luffy leaves certain actions and tasks to his allies. Leaving Ace's fruit to Sabo was one of those things (since he quit the tournament the last round)

People also don't realize that by defeating Katakuri, stealing her Road Poneglyph, taking Sanji back, ruining her castle and party, he effectively beat her crew without having beating her. This is exactly what Morgans is saying in the newspaper and why he's considered a 5th Emperor.

Big Mom here and now is Oda tying up loose ends and giving her the conclusion she deserves as an enemy. IF (and I seriously mean if) she is in Elbaf, there is zero chance she will be the main villain. There is nothing truly interesting left to tell about BM, outside of her clear Rocks flashback which is also shared by Kaido (so it'll probably happen this arc), and someone revealing to her she ate Caramel and her friends.

That's quite literally it. The whole thing about Loki hating her comes from the fact that Lola denied the marriage, so it drove her to hate Chiffon, a plotline already done because Chiffon escaped and was reunited with Lola and her father. Bege's cover story literally ties up everything you need to know about Big Mom.

The ONLY thing that really is unaddressed is Smoothie and the rest of her crew. That's it.

They're gonna stall BM until Kaido is defeated, then BM will take the Poneglyphs and leave.
Ok, back to this coping mechanism again I see. What happened to your claims in 1030 about them "being defeated" after using their Awakening? 8 chapters later and they are still fighting in their designated VS chapter lol. And if Law falls, Kid won't, because of 1029. Unlike Law, Kid has actually "power of the plot" because of Hawkins' tarot card and Killer telling his captain he can win now.

They're gonna stall BM until Kaido is defeated, then BM will take the Poneglyphs and leave.
It is a "VS" title chapter,the fight is ending for sure next chapter. Ofc who taking the victory is not clear yet but you can be sure someone will fall next chapter.

If Big mom win, next chapter Kid and Law are going to lose.

If Paper theory becaming true, Law is falling down who leads for Kid 1on1 battle,also Oda could make later a VS title based on only Kid and Big mom.

Third option is that Kid and Law defeat Big mom or throw her away and taking the W.

These are the options for the next chapter,for sure someone will take a L next chapter. The question is who.

That’s fair but there’s a significant difference between Sanjis speed and Kings speed.
I agree Sanji is faster than King, but my main point is that since Zoro proved that he can react fine to high speeds (King disappeared for a brief moment), it's not like he would be entirely unable to perceive and react to Sanji's attacks. I'm not saying they wouldn't give him any trouble, but I think it's kinda stupid to think he would just sit there and get blitzed without being able to do anything

Current Luffy which is fighting Kaido was potrayed to have the same speed than Zoro at the start of Wano.
People slaking on Zoro speed when he is one with the best feat so far in Wano as speed....but hey doesnt go well with the preheadcanon about Zoro right?
I'm a Zoro fan man
Zoro is fast as hell, but speed is literally Sanji's best stat and

No he is not
Stop this nonsense

What feats has sanji shown to be faster than Zoro??

Definitely faster than Zoro lol
I believe Zoro's Iai moves like Shishi Sonson are much faster than Sanji's normal movement/combat speed

But Sanji's brief invisible speed is faster than Zoro's top speed, considering he maintained it for longer than any other invisible type of movement that we've seen
How do you know how King compares to Sanji in speed though?
If anything, Zoro reacting to King is not a feat for the former, but a detriment for the latter.
But you can apply that logic to anyone. You can say Sanji being invisible to Queen is not a feat for him but a detriment for Queen

The fact that Oda drew King literally disappearing and Sanji being completely invisible makes me see both of those movements as very high-speed

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
People also don't realize that Luffy leaves certain actions and tasks to his allies. Leaving Ace's fruit to Sabo was one of those things (since he quit the tournament the last round)

People also don't realize that by defeating Katakuri, stealing her Road Poneglyph, taking Sanji back, ruining her castle and party, he effectively beat her crew without having beating her. This is exactly what Morgans is saying in the newspaper and why he's considered a 5th Emperor.

Big Mom here and now is Oda tying up loose ends and giving her the conclusion she deserves as an enemy. IF (and I seriously mean if) she is in Elbaf, there is zero chance she will be the main villain. There is nothing truly interesting left to tell about BM, outside of her clear Rocks flashback which is also shared by Kaido (so it'll probably happen this arc), and someone revealing to her she ate Caramel and her friends.

That's quite literally it. The whole thing about Loki hating her comes from the fact that Lola denied the marriage, so it drove her to hate Chiffon, a plotline already done because Chiffon escaped and was reunited with Lola and her father. Bege's cover story literally ties up everything you need to know about Big Mom.

The ONLY thing that really is unaddressed is Smoothie and the rest of her crew. That's it.
I'm glad you brought up how Luffy beat her without actually "beating" her. WCI island was a unique arc in general, so it's natural that left over plot points would need to be taken care of uniquely as well.

As for the rest of the BMI Pirates on Wano, my hope is that Carrot will be involved with that as she still needs a personal W this arc IMO.

Admittedly unlikely, but something that I would really like to see.
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.