Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If the Grim Reaper is actually a legitimate character in this manga, then I may post my first thread in the Battledome. Some such topics may be "Grim Reaper Top 5?" or "What Other Characters Could Fight the Grim Reaper?" or "Character A vs Grim Reaper: Will it be High, Medium, or Low diff?
Grim Reaper vs the Invincible Charlotte Katakuri

If Zoro is seeing the grim reaper he's definitely gonna inherit Nidai Kitetsu.

Kid and Law are doing pretty well tbh, definitely not Luffy lvl cuz he's solo fighting a stronger more dangerous guy.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What i mean is that they are newcomers to the crew coz kidd is also joining them after this arc. Theres no rivalry coz they arent on luffys level.

And Oda isnt going to change the monster trio So kidd will never surpass sanji. Which means they arent beating big mom.
What i mean is newcomers of the crew. Coz kidd is also joining luffy after this arc just like law
:saitahu:

I can say without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that those two are not joining the Straw Hat pirates. Precisely because of what they've been for the past 14 years, captains of their own crews. This means it's fine if they do manage to overcome Big Mom as you can still keep your monster trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.