Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again the definition of brawlers is not someone whom is as versatile as you claim. They use there body like fists and kicks. They aren't using weaponry and switching modes of fighting that are completely. Brawlers are usually individuals who focus more on rapid fire attacks and exposing openings using their instincts than using martial arts and stances and modes, and weaponry etc
Then what is King in your opinion?
Post automatically merged:

zoro = Sanji in speed.

Wings of the pirate king remember :kayneshrug:
………..
If it helps you sleep at night

Do you seriously think this Gream Reaper stuff is exciting? It's just some made up nonsense for the Zoro fans. It's not even that important.
Everything Zoro does is the most important and most talked about thing in manga. The biggest moment of glory for Hawkins was when he ran into Zoro, and once Zoro left him Hawkins fans were still talking about that moment.

The most talked about chapters in a long time were 1009 1010 and 1033

Zoro is the biggest reason for why One Piece is # selling manga

Let's not pretend that beating a YC1 with ACoC has anything on stalling the YC1's boss the WSC in a direct ACoC confrontation, when WSC is leagues above that YC1.

Fans try to use SFX (lol) to make up some skull cracking headcanon but Oda shows real skulls cracking like Usopp's. :milaugh: They think that BM having the safe feeling and luxury to nap in front of Queen after he shat his pants in front of her is a W. :broocry:
I literally don't see the point of your "let's not pretend"?

Zoro's Tatsumaki hurt Kaido on-screen as much as Yamato did. That's without giving her benefit of doubt, though. I'd say Yamato's TB is stronger obv.

Zoro's Asura hurt Kaido more on-screen than Yamato did. That's all while giving her all the benefit of doubt in the world. Can't match what Asura pulled.

Zoro actually managed to overpower Kaido and parry him off. Something Yamato never did- best him in CQC. And Zoro did that in grave conditions.

There's absolutely no dispute or claim in Yamato's favor to be above or even on par with ACoC Zoro's offenses. Sure, she has more stamina and can use ACoC for longer, but within Zoro's time period, he's just that strong. You CAN try to argue that she might outlast, though I disagree, but when it comes to just comparing ACoC Zoro and ACoC Yamato, Zoro's portrayal and feats are of different level.

Also, absolutely one-sidedly wrecking a YC1 with ACoC is insanely impressive. Idk what you're talking about as if it's not a big deal. Zoro also showed that in ACoC, he was much above that YC1. And that's without Asura.

They already accepted they are not defeating her. Just like people pretected they are sacrificing themselves so she doesn't join Kaido and kills Luffy more easily
? Where do you see that magical dialogue? Not letting her go to the roof even if they die implies she won't get the roof if they die, which means they defeat her. It means exactly what it means

What are you even saying right now.

:saitahu:

I can say without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that those two are not joining the Straw Hat pirates. Precisely because of what they've been for the past 14 years, captains of their own crews. This means it's fine if they do manage to overcome Big Mom as you can still keep your monster trio.
Law has already joined. And kidd is gonna be the law of this arc.

Who has called Zoro “King of Hell” besides himself? Has King of Hell been acknowledged as an official title like “Pirate King” “World’s Greatest Swordsman” or “Worlds Strongest Creature”? So far it’s self proclaimed by Zoro himself
They confirmed he's a king. King of what? Whatever the fuck he wants. That's different than just up and calling yourself a king. For example Sanji's not suddenly gonna himself king of pastries no matter how good they taste lol

? Where do you see that magical dialogue? Not letting her go to the roof even if they die implies she won't get the roof if they die, which means they defeat her. It means exactly what it means

What are you even saying right now.
"- Kid and Law: "Listen, old lady!! Even if we die, we won't let you get to the roof!!!"

????????????????????????????

Everything Zoro does is the most important and most talked about thing in manga. The biggest moment of glory for Hawkins was when he ran into Zoro, and once Zoro left him Hawkins fans were still talking about that moment.

The most talked about chapters in a long time were 1009 1010 and 1033

Zoro is the biggest reason for why One Piece is # selling manga
We get it. Zoro has a lot of fans. But, Luffy will always be more important than Zoro. You know it's true. Pirate King > Strongest Swordsman.

"- Kid and Law: "Listen, old lady!! Even if we die, we won't let you get to the roof!!!"

????????????????????????????
Overall I don't see any big deal about Linlin going to the roof or not. I mean she can go but did people really think Kaido this low to let Linlin help him? He will say"fuck off Linlin, this is my 1on1 fight" and she would go away,perhaps use the time to steal the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.