Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasted a lot of panels to make Luffy lose for the first, second, third and coming now the forth time. You just gave the worst argument ever.

Impel Down + Marineford. 2 arcs that together ended up in failure.
MF was a narrative turning point
Having Big Mom win here brings nothing good to the story. Continuing her as one of the main villains in an arc such as Elbaf would just be shit. It’s Wano 2.0 at that point, and way less tension as Luffy has already defeated Kaido by that point

The coping in this thread for a VS title specifically solidifying their fight.

When Zoro struggled for most of his fight, nobody and their mother said King was gonna win. Nobody said Queen was gonna win. Nobody said the F6 would win.

But now, the penultimate fight in the arc, exceptions are made for literally zero reason lmao. Luffy intended to fight all 4 Yonko, but he has allies/rivals taking care of one of them for him. This changes literally nothing. Luffy is not some prophet who is meant to hog every villain in this series. He's meant to fight those he fights, that's all.

He already DEFEATED Big Mom by humiliating her. She's entirely redundant to Luffy

MF was a narrative turning point
Having Big Mom win here brings nothing good to the story. Continuing her as one of the main villains in an arc such as Elbaf would just be shit. It’s Wano 2.0 at that point, and way less tension as Luffy has already defeated Kaido by that point
Except he wouldn't have defeated Kaido.

We still has a lot more for Yonkos to show. Rocks Pirates REALLY coming back. Luffy will have to ally with Marines to beat them.
Post automatically merged:

He already DEFEATED Big Mom by humiliating her. She's entirely redundant to Luffy
Loser excuse. He ran out of WCI with his tail between his legs like a crying dog and still left a NAKAMA behind. WCI was a shitty arc for character development.

Glad someone asked this question. Its because Kid currently has plot armor and Law doesn't. Kid's fight was tied to Killer's victory, which specifically showed the Tarot over Kids face. This narration foreshadows Kid winning. Killer telling his partner he can go win foreshadows Kid winning. It says nothing about Law. Law can lose and it changes nothing about this concept.

Kid also is the one trying to become PK and rival Luffy. Law wanted take down Doflamingo and die at DR. He only had newfound dreams once he spoke to Robin and realized he wants to find out the fate of the D. Clan.

One dream rides on the person actually winning. The other rides on the person actually winning OR someone else winning. Kid also started the fight with BM and saved Nami and Usopp in a big entrance. Law just showed up after.

Again, not saying either will fall or both won't win together. I'm just saying that Kid actually has plot armor, which Law does not.
Law is a D and you believe kidd has more plot armor than him?

This has nothing to do with Law dying. This has to do with law actually winning against Big Mom. Nothing is actually requiring him to win.

Kid on the other hand HAS prior chapters already supporting that he in the least will defeat her. It will be Kid or Kid/Law. That's pretty much it.
Again the real life story of napoleon and waterloo disagrees with you. The plot point of law being a D vs a yonko the very same way luffy is a D vs a yonko is another plot point. The fact that both of their fruits were wanted by the world government is another plot point. I can go on and on about this

Raid failling means Rocks Pirates will really comeback and they will need a bigger forces to take them down like Marines. The alliance is already having trouble with Kaido's crew + BM. Imagine BM's WHOLE crew joining the fight.
I don’t buy into that, it might be fun though
Anyways it’s more obvious that the alliance is winning, Luffy looks like he’s about to beat Kaido and having Big Mom interrupt at this point of the fight is highly unlikely. This is the arc the new gen surpassing the old, and having marines on their side would lessen their victory

Again the real life story of napoleon and waterloo disagrees with you. The plot point of law being a D vs a yonko the very same way luffy is a D vs a yonko is another plot point. The fact that both of their fruits were wanted by the world government is another plot point. I can go on and on about this
??? Law being a D has NOTHING to do with him surpassing a Yonko. It has to do with him being around for the endgame, finding out the Will of D. and defeating the WG as an ally.

Glad someone asked this question. Its because Kid currently has plot armor and Law doesn't. Kid's fight was tied to Killer's victory, which specifically showed the Tarot over Kids face. This narration foreshadows Kid winning. Killer telling his partner he can go win foreshadows Kid winning. It says nothing about Law. Law can lose and it changes nothing about this concept.

Kid also is the one trying to become PK and rival Luffy. Law wanted take down Doflamingo and die at DR. He only had newfound dreams once he spoke to Robin and realized he wants to find out the fate of the D. Clan.

One dream rides on the person actually winning. The other rides on the person actually winning OR someone else winning. Kid also started the fight with BM and saved Nami and Usopp in a big entrance. Law just showed up after.

Again, not saying either will fall or both won't win together. I'm just saying that Kid actually has plot armor, which Law does not.
Thank you Oda. Last time I checked they both re-iterated the same thing.

"I'll need to take down monsters like you". I don't think it gets clearer than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.