Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Oda, he probably already knew the twist, at least in a general perspective.

He even introduced the 4 yonko via Garp earlier during the post Enies Lobby and Big Mom never looked friendly at all and the appearance wasn't misleading.
True but to say she was portrayed as an enemy is outright wrong. Lola spoke nicely of her.

if anything Kaido was always the lurking threat. He was portrayed to be vicious in thriller bark and warmongering in marineford

Just compare chapter 795 to Big Mom’s introduction. It’s obvious who Oda presents more as a villain

Luffy already handled and defeated and closed his arc with Big Mom at WCI. She is not relevant to Luffy anymore. The tamatebako blew up, he stole her poneglyphs, he defeated her top commander, he destroyed her party.

There is nothing left for her to do when he humiliated her. Oda decided to have Kid and Law handle that redundancy. Wano is about Kaido. Not Big Mom. Kid and Law are Luffys allies and deserve to handle a victory here because that's how you take down two Yonko.

The funnier thing to me is the idea that she's supposed to "run away" otherwise. A Yonko is going to run away now?
Well by portrayal Zoro and Luffy stood as the big dogs amongst those 5 rooftop men, and Zoro to me clearly appeared as the man who was the most fitting to take on Kaido.

Originally I bet on Zoro and Luffy to take on Kaido and Big Mom in order respectively while being assisted and since that was a party fight exchange favors every now and then eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.