Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach is definitely better than one piece lol
Only manga as bad as One Piece is Fairy Tail
bleach and fairy tail D, maybe F. One Piece A.
Post automatically merged:

Bleach better than One Piece? Lol I guess you like cool images more than substance
This explains why you’re such a Zoro fanboy, overly done badass swordsman trope in anime?
bleach is the laziest manga i ever seen. that mf cannot draw backgrounds. oh its dramatic. bro 75% of the comic is just white paper

Bleach better than One Piece? Lol I guess you like cool images more than substance
This explains why you’re such a Zoro fanboy, overly done badass swordsman trope in anime?
I would love to know exactly what has Oda done that qualifies as peak literature

I'd rather watch bad ass swordsmen with complex character arcs then Fairy Tail Rehash with even goofier protagonist

No
Zoro vs King was a good fight
Zoro blocking Hakai was great
Zoro vs Grim Reaper gonna be lit

Everything else is disgustingly bad rn

Only way One Piece becomes enjoyable is if Zoro becomes main character
What??? I mean they are good but, there are many plotlines which are more interesting
But if i bring them up you will consider me as a sanjitard or luffytard
So i thinks lets end this argument enjoy what you like from the story

Reddit is the only place I’ve ever been instantly banned after a single comment and a few downvotes
I joined reddit to shit on Luffy
Lets see how quickly they ban me

What??? I mean they are good but, there are many plotlines which are more interesting
But if i bring them up you will consider me as a sanjitard or luffytard
So i thinks lets end this argument enjoy what you like from the story
Why would I consider you a sanjitard or Luffytard
And sure tell me what other good storyline is going on??

Yo Midd fans, don't feel too bad that Kid will need to be carried by Law and Killer. Don't you worry, his rival Luffy will soon look like a toddler again when the King of Hell joins the fight against Kaido.:cheers:

Bleach was massively popular until full bring happened which was a big mistake but then a lot of complex shit happened.

Wano arc isn't any better than Full Bring arc with exception of everything Zoro has done
Theres no comparison with bleach and one piece.. The sales says it all. Bleach and Naruto are intended to be short and got dragged because of popularity while one piece has been intended for the long game right at the start. Thats why its one piece thats winning in the end.

Zoro denied get killed by shinigami?!
Seriously even Gol D Roger now is death.
Im joking btw lol, i think its just the effect of minks med. I think the effect will worse if the user got weak heart, i think zoro will be fine after he got his worst illusion.

I don’t get the people that clown on Kid and Law lol

BIG MOM THE YONKO COULD NOT KO THEM AND THEY STILL WANT SMOKE!!!!

How do people not get this???!!!!

Meanwhile no one mentions the fact that L-Drake got NEGGED by lesser opponents….

There’s levels to this Supernova shit

Not only did L-Drake get NEGGED but a bullet had this FUCK knocking on deaths door……

Kid and Law are drained of their stamina HEAVILY from using awakening and neither are close to death……

why do they think kidd is stronger than law when law had a higher bounty despite joining the schibukai. And if law becomes luffy subordinate then so is kidd.
Who thinks Kid is stronger than Law? And Oda ever showed Kid's bounty post-timeskip? Law is 100% stronger than Kid. Kid is a joke. What becoming subordinate of Luffy has to do with all of that?

I don’t get the people that clown on Kid and Law lol

BIG MOM THE YONKO COULD NOT KO THEM AND THEY STILL WANT SMOKE!!!!

How do people not get this???!!!!

Meanwhile no one mentions the fact that L-Drake got NEGGED by lesser opponents….

There’s levels to this Supernova shit

Not only did L-Drake get NEGGED but a bullet had this FUCK knocking on deaths door……

Kid and Law are drained of their stamina HEAVILY from using awakening and neither are close to death……
In fairness who had Big Mom ever managed to K.O??

Status
Not open for further replies.