Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like @T.D.A when Chapter 1030 released and he was saying they were on their last fumes and would lose in 1031. Cope
And who were you at 1000 when Rooftop began and Luffy got knocked out again at 1009? Or at 1010 when 1v1 began and Luffy lost again at 1013? And now everybody believes it will be different without Luffy getting a power up and Kaido hitting harder than ever.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Btw why is no one discussing the fact that Shingami dude could be CP0 member??
They say he is dressed in white
It could potentially be one of the CP-0 guys Devil Fruits instead. They are supposed to be assassins.
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:

Let me finish Bleach and then I'll answer that

And who were you at 1000 when Rooftop began and Luffy got knocked out again at 1009? Or at 1010 when 1v1 began and Luffy lost again at 1013? And now everybody believes it will be different without Luffy getting a power up and Kaido hitting harder than ever.
Lol, Luffy loses like 1-3 times every arc. This is no different. You think he's losing again? You know exactly why he lost before and why he isn't again lmao

Who thinks Kid is stronger than Law? And Oda ever showed Kid's bounty post-timeskip? Law is 100% stronger than Kid. Kid is a joke. What becoming subordinate of Luffy has to do with all of that?
Coz if they become subordinates then theres no way that they are stronger than the monster trio. Oda wont let that happen. And yet there are people who still thinks that kidd will defeat big mom solo.

Lol, Luffy loses like 1-3 times every arc. This is no different. You think he's losing again? You know exactly why he lost before and why he isn't again lmao
No, explain to me. What is difference from 1013 and now? He had no power up.

Coz if they become subordinates then theres no way that they are stronger than the monster trio. Oda wont let that happen. And yet there are people who still thinks that kidd will defeat big mom solo.
Wtf? What one thing has to do with the other? Jinbei was stronger than both Luffy and Sanji until they get their first power ups at Wano.

Wtf? What one thing has to do with the other? Jinbei was stronger than both Luffy and Sanji until they get their first power ups at Wano.
Yet*?

You are acting like Luffy won't use a new move/power the rest of the fight lmao

Coz oda wont change the dynamic after 20 years. Thats why sanji had power up coz oda wont let the monster trio change. If kidd defeats a yonko then zoro and sanji too. But there are only 2 yonkos available in wano. So theres just no way kidd defeats a yonko.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Would have been interesting if CP-0 had only ancient and mythical Zoan fruits, it would be like if they were an upgrade from CP-9's regular Zoan fruits

Status
Not open for further replies.