Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not running away if she wins here. She's gonna go after Luffy to murder him.
The only plot device that could come into play to stop BM if she wins is the CP0 agents being her childhood friends but that would honestly be trash ass writing as she'd probably have a mental breakdown and be done forever as a character so you might as well have her lose before something like this happens
Look at her reactions

If you murder Kaido she'll bounce

The more I think about it, Big Mom not having awakening after she’s had her Devil Fruit for 64 years is legit nonsense.

If she goes down next chapter, I hope Oda addresses this in an SBS or something. Maybe she’s already using it and we don’t know.

The more I think about it, Big Mom not having awakening after she’s had her Devil Fruit for 64 years is legit nonsense.

If she goes down next chapter, I hope Oda addresses this in an SBS or something. Maybe she’s already using it and we don’t know.
There is a lot of nonsense involving her...no way oda is addressing them. We all know she will be defeated those two.... but if oda wants those two to defeat her....they will just do it somehow...offscreened. by one attack....for kaido oda spend so much to make him weak and others OP and stuff which still doesn't feel satisfying.....him defeating a similar character without doing much other than people using attacks feels BS.....hopefully even to him.

There is a lot of nonsense involving her...no way oda is addressing them. We all know she will be defeated those two.... but if oda wants those two to defeat her....they will just do it somehow...offscreened. by one attack....for kaido oda spend so much to make him weak and others OP and stuff which still doesn't feel satisfying.....him defeating a similar character without doing much other than people using attacks feels BS.....hopefully even to him.
Them getting a currently named vs chapter shows you he isn't offscreening their fight where it matters

What fight did you see in this so-called named chapter....doesn't seem like any fight being drawn.
It's funny having to explain this to people. Go read 1037 spoilers from the Korean provider. Half the spoiler is about the Gorosei. Actual chapter, it's only 2 of 17 pages.

Korean provider does not like describing fights. He almost never does. There is more that is not being described here. There is always more, as you'll find out with Redon's summary. Its also a Vs. Chapter, so chances are its the majority of the chapter. Every other scene is probably shown in a page or 2 max.

It's funny having to explain this to people. Go read 1037 spoilers from the Korean provider. Half the spoiler is about the Gorosei. Actual chapter, it's only 2 of 17 pages.

Korean provider does not like describing fights. He almost never does. There is more that is not being described here. There is always more, as you'll find out with Redon's summary
I don't think they ever put too much detail on the fight pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.